Twenty Six

Yi Bo felt restless. The shoot was tiring and today is the last day for him to shoot a scene for the brand. He’s happy that he able to spend more time together with Xiao Zhan and he doesn’t need to be hesitate to do the intimate scene with the man as that is the purpose of the advertisement. He’s happy that the shoot has ended even though he also complaining as the shoot ended, his Sumner Holiday also finds its end and that means he will see Xiao Zhan lesser, too.

But what makes him restless here was not those situations. Recently, he felt there are eyes that kept watching , following all his moves during the work. If the stare was belong to other people in the agency, Yi Bo won’t bother it. But it came from Hai Kuan, the only person who knows well about his relationship with Xiao Zhan in the agency whom he believes stand at their back for support. Yi Bo got no idea, why Hai Kuan behaving strange recently.

“Ready to go home?” Xiao Zhan startled the boy who packing his stuff while keeps glancing at the side where Hai Kuan was sitting down and look at him..

“Yah!” Answered Yi Bo, a little surprise.

“I’ll drop you home?” Said Xiao Zhan.

“Sure,” replied Yi Bo. He took a glance at where Hai Kuan was. He wasn’t there anymore until Yi Bo averted his eyes around the room.

“Who are you looking for?” asked Xiao Zhan when he caught the boy seems bewildered.

‘Uh! No one! Let’s go!” Yi Bo said. He carried his backpack.

Xiao Zhan waited for the boy to walk together. The director came approaching them.

“Xiao Zhan! Good job! Everything went very smoothly. You’re a great model and actor. It’s too bad if you totally quit from the industry…!” the director complimented. He pat Xiao Zhan’s shoulder.

“I still in this industry. But I prefer to work behind the camera, to be honest…!” replied Xiao Zhan. He smiled at the director.

The director smiled. Then he turned his gaze to Yi Bo.

“And this young lad also very talented. I heard he’s aa newbie. But he seems to be very comfortable and professional acting in front of the camera…!” said the director.

Yi Bo smiled at the director and gives him a small nod as a thank you.

It’s not an acting, Dumbass! That’s why…!” cursed Yi Bo internally.

“Alright! You all deserve a good rest after your hard work! Looking forward to colab with you again, Xiao Zhan!’ said the director.

“Sure! I’m glad to accept it!” replied Xiao Zhan.

The director have Xiao Zhan a handshake and a tap on Yi Bo’s back. Then he left, sent off by Xiao Zhan and Yi Bo's eyes.

“Let’s go!” said Xiao Zhan, grabbing the boy’s hand.

The night has ripen. But it didn’t affect the people in the city to do their schedules. The street was never empty by vehicles at any kinds and sizes. They kept crawling on the concrete road under the street lamps that lit up the way. Bars and Bistros still open only yo serve the customers with soft drinks and alcohol. The meal they got was only left with pizza and cold lasagna that heated up inside the oven. But it didn’t hold back the people who loves to spend their time to chill and hang out with colleagues in late at night. Some of them even came down only to find a one night stand to fulfil their desires.

“Wanna drop somewhere before home?” Asked Xiao Zhan behind the wheel. He glanced at the boy beside him.

Yi Bo glanced at the man. Then to the car's clock. 1.24 AM.

“No. I want to sleep…!” replied Yi Bo.

Xiao Zhan raised his hand and touched Yi Bo’s cheek. He caressed it.

“Your college starting soon. Any plans what degree you choose?” asked Xiao Zhan.

“Hm. I’m taking the Psychology. I wish I can complete it until I get the Master degree…!” answered Yi Bo.

“You will, Baby…!” said Xiao Zhan, giving his support for the boy.

Yi Bo smiled. He turned his gaze at the windshield.

“I plan to confess to Xi Lin…” said Xiao Zhan after a long pause, makes Yi Bo turned to him again.

“About us?” asked Yi Bo.

“About us,” replayed Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo touched Xiao Zhan’s hand that still rested on his cheek and he holds it.

“I feel bad to hurt her. But I can’t help myself from falling in love with you…?” said Yi Bo.

“It’s alright. She knows that I don’t like women. Out relationship is only as friends and try to be the good parents for A Xiang. She’s innocent. It’s not her choice to be born as my grandpa’s unwanted child….!”

“Does she know if she’s not your child?”

Xiao Zhan shook his head.

“We planned to not telling her about her background as much as we can. Just let her know that I’m her father. Except you and Hai Kuan, no one else knows about her background. So, I propose your cooperation to keep it secret, because I trust you….”

Yi Bo nodded. To him, keep what Xiao Zhan wanted to be a secret is important to him, too. He won’t let anything or anyone come to harm Xiao Zhan. His Sugar Daddy that he believes will officially becomes his lover.

“Does your sister knows about us?” asked Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo flinched. He totally doesn’t think about his family’s reaction to his relationship with the other man. He dropped his hand from Xiao Zhan’s and fixing his sitting position to cover his agitation. But Xiao Zhan caught the change in the boy. He held the boy’s hand.

“Take your time. You're still very young. Unlike me, you’re still belong to your family’s responsible. Take it slow. I won’t go anywhere. I’ll always be here for you….” Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo stared at the man fondly. He almost cry when he nodded his head.

“Here you are…!” said Xiao Zhan when the car reached at Yi Bo’s house.

The gloominess was on Yi Bo’s face when he saw his house. He felt very tired, but he wished that his house will be further, so he will be inside the car with the man longer.

“I’ll send the money from the label to contract you in two days time. It’s a big money. You can rent a Yacht and partying with your friends for a few days with that money…!” said Xiao Zhan.

“I don’t have many friends to make party for. So, I’ll keep the money. If I need anything, I have you. My Sugar Daddy…!” Replied Yi Bo. He smirked.

“Gold Digger much,  huh?” Xiao Zhan chuckled. He gave Yi Bo a light slap on his cheek.

“You make me. You spoiled me much!” replied Yi Bo.

“I know. Now get out before I kidnap you to a hotel!” said Xiao Zhan.

“Gimmr a kiss!” Said Yi Bo, pulling Xiao Zhan toward him.

“Your sister’s watching…!’ said Xiao Zhan, glancing at the house.

Yi Bo turned his head to the house. He saw no one around. It was dark inside.

“She’s sleeping…!” Said Yi Bo, turned back to Xiao Zhan and was about to kiss the man.

But Xiao Zhan pushed him back.

“Upstairs!” Hissed Xiao Zhan.

Again Yi Bo turned to the house. Thus time he looked at the second floor, where his bedroom and his sister’s arr. Both of the rooms are dark. But from his sister’s room, he sees that the curtain a little bit flicked. Xiao Zhan was right. His sister is watching them.

Yi Bo frowned and sighed.. Je was doubted if Yi Li was able to see them inside the car, what they did although they haven’t done anything. But he was did the aggressive thing to Xiao Zhan. He wasn’t afraid of Yi Li’s outburst when she finds out about him with Xiao Zhan. What he worries about was if Yi Li would take what she has witnessed to the next level which is Xiao Zhan’s vulnerability. He was afraid if Yi Li would report Xiao Zhan to the police by accusing him as a predator who does the molestation to the minors.

“Alright. Good night, then…!” said Yi Bo, finally.

“Ok. Give me a call whenever you are free. I hope we still can meet even your start the college already…!” said Xiao Zhan.

“We will….” Yi Bo promised. “Zhan Ge….!”

Xiao Zhan smiled while looking at the boy fondly.

“Good night. Have a good rest…!” said Xiao Zhan.

Reluctantly, Yi Bo slid out of the car. He shut the door and still standing next to the car. He waved his hand when Xiao Zhan waving at him. He saw Xiao Zhan off with his car, crawling slowly on the residential driveway before he turned around to go inside the house.