Four

The day was hot. Even the leaves looked too weak to straighten up. They looked down on the branches, hitting by the heat of the sun. The birds that hopping on them also seemed to feel uncomfortable to stay too long and flew away to get the cooler place.

On the pavement, Yi Bo walked alone against the heat. He has to lower his head to avoid the glaring light that shines arrogantly by the sun.

An innocent stone kicked by the sneaker worn by the teenage boy. He's only 17, away from his homeland and parents, living with his elder sister who busy earning the living. He felt lazy to go home. He wished to get home to his buddy's home which has the family members who will welcome them with shouting and the chores. But Richard was went off to his girlfriend's house.

Yi Bo also wished that he can has someone to hang out beside his best buddy. But being an introvert, it was not easy to him to get along with the other friends. Most of the time he will act awkwardly. He only finds that he is comfortable when he was hanging out with Richard. He even close enough with his family and often spending his time in their house.

Beep! Beep!

The sound of a car's horn honked beside the pavement he was walking on. Reluctantly, Yi Bo turned his head to the car. He was familiar with the red sedan and trying to guess the owner. It's Xiao Zhan, his tutor's husband.

Yi Bo stopped walking and the car also stops gliding. The dark window glass rolled down and Yi Bo yelped silently when he saw the driver wearing a pair of dark shades smiling broadly to him.

"Hey! It's very hot out here! Let's have some cold drink!" Said the driver.

Yi Bo still stunned, mesmerized by the charm of the man. He looked at the man and didn't give him an answer.

At the other side, Xiao Zhan who saw no responds from the boy, pushed the passenger door, inviting Yi Bo to climb into the car.

"Come on in!" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo was reluctant to accept the invitation. He didn't really know the man apart from he is as his tutor's husband. He also didn't know a lot of the story about his tutor. But when he remembered that there is no one will welcome him at home, Yi Bo pushed his reluctant to the back of his head. Anyway, the man doesn't seem a bad guy. He's so charming and even he won't admit it, he falls for his charm.

Finally, Yi Bo walked down to the road and climbs on the car. He pulled the car door and closed it slowly. While internally, he was busy to calm his heart down that jumping around hyperly. Feels being stared at, Yi Bo turned to the driver seat and found Xiao Zhan was looking at him while smiling. And this made Yi Bo flustered.

"You can start to drive now," said Yi Bo, feeling awkward.

"I do," the man chuckled. "But I'm waiting for you to put on your seat belt," he added.

Yi Bo glanced at the man who still smiling, spreading the charm spell all over him. And without any words spoken, Yi Bo quickly pulled the strap and buckles himself up.

"There you go...!" Xiao Zhan said. And he kicked the accelerator pad.

Xiao Zhan brought Yi Bo to a cafe nearby. They sat on the table located more to the corner inside the cafe.

"Why don't we take the seat near the window? There's brighter and we can view the street....!" Asked Yi Bo while pulling the chair for him to be seated on.

"Here is more private," replied Xiao Zhan.

Private? Why does he need a privacy only to have some drink with a boy. It's not like he has a job related discussion with him, what Yi Bo thought.