Six

Yi Bo parked his motorbike in front of the big house. The gate was opened. He thought his tutor was around the house. He climbed down the bike and removed the helmet. He looked around. The yard that used to park the cars was empty. There was no cars around. Xiao Zhan's car also wasn't there.

Yi Bo puffed his cheeks and slammed his breath. Xiao Zhan wasn't around. Maybe hasn't come back from work. He walked to the door and pressed the bell. He waited in front of the door, expecting someone will open the door for him. But after he waited, there is no one opens the door for him. So, he pressed the bell again and waited. Still, there is no one come out. He took his phone out from his jacket's pocket and dialed his tutor's mobile number. The ringing sound was sounded.

"Mrs. Xiao! I'm in front of your house now!" said Yi Bo when his call was answered.

"OH! Yi Bo! Ahh... Can you wait for a while? I'm picking up my daughter at school now. My helper is taking an off today...!" the tutor informed him.

"Uhhh.... How long are you coming back?" asked Yi Bo. He felt irritated because he has to wait again, and there is no Xiao Zhan around, too.

"Umm.. Twenty minutes?"

What? Is she mad? He came all the way long from his house that took almost an hour to her house, and now she's asking him to wait again fro almost half an hour? She's paid to tutor him, not to trouble him.

Yi Bo was more than upset. He wanted to scold his tutor, but he still has a little respect toward her. So, he only sighed.

"Fine," said Yibo, reluctantly.

"Ahh... Ok! Thanks for your consideration, YI Bo. I  locked the door. So, would you be mind to wait outside?" asked the tutor.

"That's fine...!" Yibo rolled his eyes. Then he ended the call.

Yi Bo looked around to get somewhere for himself to sit on. There were a pair of huge rattan chairs and a coffee table in the porch. Yi Bo slammed his butt on the cushion and sits lazily. To get rid of his boredom, he distracted himself by playing the mobile game.

Ten minutes he has waited and he felt like to run already. His angry mind made him can't enjoy the game. He slipped his phone back into his pocket when a car comes into the yard.

His heart beats rapidly when he recognized the car. It wasn't his tutor's car. The car was the same model as his tutors. But this car's color was red, not black like his tutors.

"Isn't it...?" Ti Bo mumbled to himself.

And he didn't need to tell himself when he saw the person behind the wheel from the windshield. His heart began to beat rapidly. And it went crazy when the person climbed out of the driver side.

Xiao Zhan.

The man he was dying to meet with. The man who bugging around his head throughout the week. As usual, he appeared with his overload charm. The manly vibe was all around his beauty appearance. The way he dresses up, the way he walks, the way he looks and smiles at him.

Wait. He's looking at Yi Bo and Yi Bo didn't even realize it? He was so captivating with the grown-up man. Ahh... Yi Bo is only seventeen, while Xiao Zhan is in his thirties. Yi Bo saw Xiao Zhan's Daddy's vibe. Not Daddy as a father. But.... A Daddy. How he's going to explain. Uhh.... Sugar Daddy? Because this Daddy looks so sexy and seductive in Yi Bo:s eyes.

"Xi Lin is not in?" Xiao Zhan asked him, brings him back to the actual situation.

"Uh! Huh?" Yi Bo startled and discomposed.

Xiao Zhan chuckled. He didn't repeat his question. He unlocked the door using his finger print.

"Come on in! Wait inside. Here is so breezy....!" Said Xiao Zhan, opens the door.