Twelve

Yi Bo standing in front of the reeling in the balcony. Eyes wandered to the far, where the water foaming, thrown from the higher river bank to the cliff and hit the big stone under then it flows, following the swift to the lower river banks. From here, Yi Bo could see how amazing the view is. He only see greens all over the land, and the road that he saw when they came here two days ago was only a small line between the green.

A fond smile formed in his lips. He loves to see the nature scenery. But he loves the scenery inside the house more. Xiao Zhan was lying in the sofa with eyes closed. Yi Bo turned to the house and walked to the sofa. He sat on it beside Xiao Zhan's leg.

"Zhan Ge?" He called the man, gently.

"Hmh?" Xiao Zhan stirred. He opened his eyes, then he stretched his hands. He yawned.

Xiao Zhan pulled Yi Bo until he fell on him.

"Sleep with me, Baby....!" He said in a growl.

"Noo... We slept enough until this morning...?" Yi Bo whined. He pulled himself back to sit up.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yi Bo.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

A broad smile painted on Yi Bo's face.

"Can we?" He cried in excitement.

Xiao Zhan stretched again and groaned.  He got up.

"How's your backside?" He asked Yi Bo.

"Umm... It's fine...!" Replied Yi Bo, rubbing his back.

"Ok! Let's go!" Said Xiao Zhan. He jumped off of the sofa.

"Where are we going?" Yi Bo asked when he saw Xiao Zhan stands up and tidy himself.

"Waterfalls!" Replied Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo gasped. His mouth wide open. He was very excited. He jumped up from the sofa.

"Let's go, let's go!' he ranted and pulled Xiao Zhan's hand.

"Hey... Easy, Babe. It's a long way to go there. We need to bring some food. We might spend dinner time there...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"We can come back before the dinner!" replied Yi Bo.

"No, Babe.... What time is it? We can't just come to the waterfalls, then go again. Right?" Xiao Zhan smiled at the boy.

"How much time we take to go there?" asked Yi Bo.

"About 1 hour and a half driving...!" replied Xiao Zhan.

"So long?" Yi Bo scowled.

"Mn," replied Xiao Zhan. He went downstairs to prepare the food. While Yi Bo plonked himself on the sofa and plays the game on his mobile.

Half an hour he played the game and he has to stop.

"Tch! The connection is really sucks here...!" he grumbled when the game stops because of the connection error.

"Are you ready, Babe?" asked Xiao Zhan who has come back upstairs. He walked to the bedroom.

Yi Bo turned his head and got up. He ran to the room, following the man. But he stopped in front of the door when he saw Xiao Zhan was taking out a pistol from the drawer inside the wardrobe.

"Why do you have a gun?" asked Yi Bo.

Xiao Zhan turned his head and he smiles when he saw Yi Bo. Then he turned around and slipped the pistol behind his back. He snatched the jacket that hangs on the hook.