Thirty Six

Such a bright brand-new day in a city  with population nearly 25 millions. The city which never sleeps with packs of people run their errands all the time 24/7. It was only 7 in thr morning, and people had crowded, filling the streets with their appearance and random sounds and voices.

In a high building which called the stay-in hotel that has its own studios in every unit of the suits, where thr balcony built facing the face of the city, a man was sitting down on a chair, looking at the laptop's screen on the table. He was reading something interesting wich makes a smirk forming on his lips.

"Zhan Ge!" A voice startled him.

The man quickly shut the laptop and glanced at a teenage boy that pops his head out of the french door. He smiled at the boy.

"What are you looking in the laptop?" Asked the boy, walking to the man.

"Umm... I'll tell you later. Wanna go down for breakfast?" He said, grabbing the boy's hand and sits him on his lap, facing him.

"Mm... I miss my parents....!" Said the boy. His hands played with the man's shirt's collars.

"Don't you feel happy having me by your side every day?" Asked the man, looking up at the boy's face.

"Uhh... Don't get me wrong. I'm happy. But..." The boy hung his words.

"I wish that "but' word is never exist..." The man mumbled then turned his head to look out of the balcony.

"Ahhhh....!" The boy whine. He grabbed the man's face and turned it to face him again.

The man looked at the boy.

"I'm still a kid. A baby. Remember?" The boy pouted.

"And I'm your Daddy...!" The man chuckled.

"Different kind of Daddy...!" The boy still pouted.

"So, what do you want? Do you need to go back to Beijing to see your parents?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo smiled happy. He nodded excitedly.

"So, I have to send you there..." Said Xiao Zhan.

"Are you coming with me?" Asked Yi Bo.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, makes Yi Bo frown.

"Why? He whined.

"I can't. I don't even expect you to tell anyone that you are with me...!" Replied Xiao Zhan.

"But why?" Yi Bo still kept asking innocently.

"Didn't you say, if your parents find out about you with me they might chase you away and disowned you?" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo silent.

"So, you better go and see them alone. I'll send you to the airport tomorrow...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo stared at the man. His eyes showed the sadness, can't bear to leave him alone in Shanghai. Yes, Xiao Zhan's parents are in Shanghai as well. But they seemed to disconnect the relationship with Xiao Zhan already.

Yi Bo dropped his chin on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and he snuck his hands around Xiao Zhan's neck. Xiao Zhan a little bit shock with the boy's behavior. Thus, he wrapped his hands around Yi Bo's waist.

"I don't want to leave you...." Yi Bo mumbled.

Xiao Zhan smiled hearing the boy rambling.

"Liu Bo Xiao... You're not leaving me. You're just going to visit your parents. And you have to come back for me. That's an order!" 
Said Xiao Zhan.