Thirty Four

Xiao Zhan came back to his empty house. Even after days, the scent of bleach detergent diluted with the room freshener still hits his nose, welcoming him home after the day that seemed longer than usual. There was no news about Hai Kuan who went missing, yet. He went to his room.

Oh, yeah! His house was a one storey house, there is no second floor. When he entered the foyer, it stretched him to the living room double function  as dining room. There were three bedrooms, two medium size ones at one row and the largest stands opposite those rooms that divided by a long hallway to the kitchen. Before he can reach the kitchen,  there was a small door that leads him to the basement where he does the laundry and kept the unused stuff.  The largest room he built into his studio to do his work,  with a few mannequins and wardrobes.

Xiao Zhan packed a few of his clothing and some essential stuff into a small suitcase. After that he moved to his studio and collect some important documents and kept them inside the suitcase. He got up and looked at the surroundings. He smirked. Then he picked up his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Chuck! Have you done with the passports and air ticket?" He talked on the phone.

"..."

"Ok. Pick me up and Mochi tomorrow, then...!"

"...."

"Ok. Bye. Ah! One more thing I need you to do for me!"

"..."

" I need you to give a lesson to my ex wife for framing me...!"

"..."

"Thanks,.Bud! I count on you. And I want to know the news of her while it's hot....!'

"..."

"Ok. Bye."

Xiao Zhan ended the call. He pushed the suitcase to the wall. He exited the room and
goes back to his bedroom. He threw himself on the soft mattress. He raised his phone and looked at the screen where the picture of Yi Bo and him set as the wallpaper on it. He smiled. Then he slid the screen up and dialed a number again.

He waited a few rings before his call being picked up.

"Hell-..."  Xiao Zhan couldn't say a word because the receiver suddenly snaps.

"You're fucking whore! You damned Sugar Daddy! How dare you reject your Sugar Baby? Do you get yourself a new Sugar Baby, Asshole??"

Xiao Zhan dumbstruck hearing the cursing words that sent to him. But then an ear to ear grin pasted in his face.

"Hello, Baby?" He greeted the boy.

"I'm not your baby!"

"Mochi?"

"Stop calling me that! I'm not in a sweet mood!"

"Ok. Garlic."

"Stop it!"

"Why are you so angry?"

"Think"

"I can't think at all right now. I miss you so badly....!"

"You miss me badly. I miss you to death!"

"I thought you're angry with me...!" Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"If I'm angry so I can't miss you, huh?"

Xiao Zhan giggled. He really missed his Baby Boy. Only he's the one who dares scolding him in a loving way, at least that's what he thinks. He missed to watch how the boy is sulking or angry at him.

"Well,. can you postpone your anger at me? Let me talk something serious with you...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"What something serious?" Asked Yi Bo.