EIGHT

That night Yi Bo couldn't sleep. His mind kept recalling the incident that happened In Xiao's manor. He knew that he did the wrong thing, but he feels it was alright to express his true feeling. He didn't want to hide any longer. He was still unable to decide that he has a different sex orientation, that he likes men, that he is gay, but he knows he likes Xiao Zhan. He even fallen for the man who merely 13 years older than him.

He likes Xiao Zhan, not because of the opportunity he had offered him. He liked Zhan since the first time he seen him in the new Chinese restaurant around the  neighborhood, when he didn't know anything about Xiao Zhan at all. He didn't even has idea that Xiao Zhan kinda like men, too. He just.... Whipped whenever he sees him, the man he can't take eyes off of.

Yi Bo felt an urge to see Xiao Zhan every day. He wanted to become his, although he knows that the man is his tutor's husband and they even got a daughter from their marriage. But here he's being selfish. He didn't care. He likes Xiao Zhan, and Xiao Zhan likes him, too. It's not his fault to have a feeling toward the other man.

Yi Bo leapt a little when his phone dings. He was so engrossed in thinking of the man who wins his heart in instant. He took his phone that lies helplessly beside him on the bed.There was an unknown number has texted him.He furrowed his brows when he sees the text.

Hi

Yi Bo opened the apps and typed in the reply.

Who are you?

He waited for the reply from the sender's number.

One minute. There was no reply. 

Yi  Bo huffed a sigh. He threw his phone on the bed again with an irritation feeling. Maybe it was the girl from his school, he thought. He took a side sleeping position, getting ready to go to sleep. He didn't turn off the light on the nightstand. This is his habit to not turn it off. He's afraid of the dark.

When he was trying to sleep while thinking of a certain person, his phone dings again after 10 minutes.

"Tch! Who did share my number without my permission? That Jerk Richard?" Yi Bo grumbled while throwing the blanket to get his phone.

He remembered Richard always trying to match him with some of the girls in the school which got rejected by Yi Bo all the time with excuse that he doesn't want to date any girls yet, especially the foreign girls.

Don't you thinking about me?
I'm here keep thinking about you.

Yi Bo felt strange with the message the unknown sender has sent to him. So, he typed and sent away the reply by asking the sender again.

I don't even know who you are. How can I thinking about you?
Don't you have more important thing to do except disturbing my sleeping time?

Yi Bo wanted to end the conversation with the crazy text message sender, but he was curious about who it was. So, he decided to wait for the reply from the sender.

Ding!

He got the reply from the unknown sender within one minute. 

Oh! That"s hurt. How can you forget me when we just make out a few hours back?

Yi Bo froze when he reads the reply. His hands that holding the phone trembled and his heart suddenly beats faster than usual. He tried to calm his heart down that bouncing around in his chest. He tried to typed in the reply while managing the shaking hands.

Xiao Zhan?

Would you mind to call me "Daddy" instead of my name?