Eighteen

The show was went smoothly. Xiao's agency got a few contracts from some of the brands. It's included the contract with a world's renown brand that promoting the fashion and jewelries with Xiao Zhan and Yi Bo who signed as the ambassadors.

"I think I'll get a cab!" Said Yi Bo when he and Xiao Zhan standing in front of the lobby, waiting for the car to come.

"What's the matter?" Asked Xiao Zhan, furrowed his brows.

"Don't you think that we are too obvious?" Yi Bo whispered.

"About what?" asked Xiao Zhan again.

"Our relationship...." Yi Bo said between his greeted teeth.

"I told them that you're s relative from China!" Replied Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo gasped. He looked at the man with big eyes.

"What?" Asked Xiao Zhan receiving the dirty look from the boy.

"I told Kyla that I knew you as your wife is my tutor....!" Said Yi Bo.

Xiao Zhan face palmed himself. He heaved a sigh.

"Never mind. Kyla is not a big mouth type. She can keep a secret....!"  Said Xiao Zhan. "Let's go!" Xiao Zhan pulled Yi Bo's hand when the valet came with Xiao Zhan's car.

The valet climbed out the car and passed the key to Xiao Zhan. Yi Bo opened the door, followed by Xiao Zhan who climbed on the driver seat.

"So... You're staying alone at home?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

"Sometimes Richie coming for sleepover...!" Said Yi Bo.

"Who is Richie?" Asked Xiao Zhan, without glancing at the boy.

"My neighbor. My schoolmate, as well....!" Replied Yi Bo.

"Ooh...!" Xiao Zhan mumbled. "Is he handsome?" Asked Xiao Zhan, earning a frown on Yi Bo's face.

"Are you jealous or you want to get closer to him?" Yi Bo scowled.

Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"Do you think just because I'm a pervert to you, so I will get attracted to other guys easily?" Xiao Zhan smirked.

"How do I know who are you with behind me? You did to me...!" Yi Bo mumbled.

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yi Bo, then he smiled.

"It's because it's you. Not other guy...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"Cheesy!" Yi bo huffed.

"I think you're a jealous person....!" Commented Xiao Zhan.

"Can't I jealous over my Sugar Daddy?" Yi Bo retorted.

Xiao Zhan laughed.

"I can't be jealous of your wife, though. But at least, let me to get jealous of other people who close to you...!" Yi Bo grumbled.

"You have to be reasonable, Baby...! You can't get jealous of everyone who close to me, because it doesn't mean that I have a special relationship with them...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"Ok, ok! I got it!" Yi Bo still grumbled.

Then the silent slipped beneath them for a while.

"Are you happy?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

"About what?" Asked Yi Bo.

"The contract," replied Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo heaved a sigh.

"You not supposed to apply me on it. I'm still very new to this industry...!" Yi Bo rolled his eyes.

"Why not? Isn't it a good opportunity for you?"