Nineteen

Days had past. Yi Bo has spent his Summer holiday working as a freelance model in Xiao Zhan's agency. And today was the time for him to sign a contract for him to make him as a professional model. But it wasn't the contract that makes Yi Bo feels excited. He was eager because he will spend the time more often with Xiao Zhan since he's the partner to make a few shoots and scenes for the endorsement. Honestly, Xiao Zhan often wasn't around in Yi Bo's photoshoots because he needs to attend the meetings with the clients and having a trip to some events out of the town and Yi Bo was unable to accompany him because the different schedules.

Yi Bo missed the man so much after a few days Xiao Zhan didn't appear in the company. He only received a few phone calls from him and that was not enough to the teenage boy who burning in desire of lust and love.

Yi Bo splashed the water to his face only to get rid of the uneasiness inside him after he didn't receive any phone calls from Xiao Zhan. He even tried to call him but Xiao Zhan never answer. Sometimes, the jealousy crept up inside him when he was thinking that Xiao Zhan must be surrounded by the models from the other agency, too.

"Shit!" He hissed.

He let the water runs from the tap while he looking at himself in the mirror.

"Hey, Bo!" A voice startled him.

Yi bo turned to the source of the voice. He saw Frank just came out of one of the cubicles.

"Are you okay?" Asked the boy.

Yi Bo didn't promptly reply. He took a deeper look at the other boy until he gets his sense back.

"Ye-yeah! Yeah! I'm fine!" Replied Yi Bo, finally.

Frank chuckled. He washed his hand under the tap water beside Yi Bo.

"You look like someone who missing someone...!" Said Frank.

Yi Bo flinched. He thought, how this guy knows about his feeling? Is he too obvious?

"Naaa...! I just feel tired....!" Replied Yi Bo, lies. He turned the faucet off.

"What for lunch?" Franks smiled at the boy.

"Huh?" Yi Bo dumbstruck.

Frank giggled.

"Are you going to eat lunch provided by the agency or are you going out?" Asked Frank.

"Oh! Umm... I'm not eating lunch today!" Said Yi Bo. He didn't feel hungry. Even if he's hungry, he also didn't want to go out,.and eating the food in the company is sucks. They only provide the healthy food for diet to maintain the weight and body shape of the models.

Frank stared at Yi Bo weirdly from the top to the bottom.

"What?" Yi Bo flustered. He looked away and pretends to wash his hands again.

"Seriously, Dude! Are you on diet? You're skinny already. You don't even have muscles...!" Commented Frank poking on Yi Bo's bicep.

This comment made Yi Bo feels offend. He turned to Frank and slapped his hand away.

"I'm a model who endorse the outfits! Not selling my body!" Snapped Yi Bo.

"Woe, woe! Easy, Dude! I just saying, not dissing you....!" Said Frank, raised his hands. "I was just kidding!"

Yi Bo looked at the other boy sternly.

"You know? Your joke is not funny!" Hissed Yi Bo. Then he splashed the water in his hands to the mirror.

"Geez, Man...! You're not fun at all...!" Frank grumbled. He glared at Yi Bo then he walked out, leaving Yi Bo alone in the empty toilet.

Yi Bo glared back at Frank and he followed him by the corner of his eyes until he disappears behind the alliance at the way out.