Thirty Two

The case of Yibo signed as a missing person has closed. The Court released Xiao Zhan from all the allegations as an abductor of a teenager because the victim and Yi Bo's family repealed the sue on him . But he was guilty for having a sexual activity with minor. He can be released by post bail.

"Xiao Zhan! You're free today! Your ex-wife has bailed you out!" said an officer after two days Xiao Zhan stayed in local jail in the neighborhood police department. 

The officer unlocked the entrance bar of Xiao Zhan's cell. Xiao Zhan stepped out of the dim and damp room with 3x4 m in size. Secretly, he felt relief for leaving the room. The officer guided him to the front area, out of the cells rows. He led to the collected stuff room to collect his stuff back that seized by the police when he went into jail. After that, he led to the office in the police department.

He saw Xi Lin was sitting down in front of the desk, talking with a police officer. When she saw Xiao Zhan came out, her face was sparked with happiness. She got up and smiled at Xiao Zhan, welcoming him to come. xiao Zhan nodded with a smug face. He walked to the desk and the officer ushered him to sit down.

"How are you?" asked Xi Lin, checking Xiao Zhan's condition.

Xiao Zhan nodded. "Good," he replied.

"Xiao Zhan! You're lucky that lady never sue you for harassing her brother. And your ex-wife put a lot of effort to release you...!" said the officer.

Xiao Zhan didn't respond. Instead he asked something that surprised the officer and Xi Lin.

"How's Yi Bo?" he asked.

The officer and Xi Lin stunned for a while. They looked at Xiao Zhan with questions in their eyes.

"Oh!" the officer cleared his throat. "You're forbid to go near him in radius 5km for one year. So, I think you better forget him...!" he continued.

Xiao Zhan gulped his saliva.

"Understand..." he mumbled.

"Xiao Zhan... You better don't break the rule...!" advised Xi Lin, She touched Xiao Zhan's arm.

Xiao Zhan glanced at Xi Lin, then he smiled faintly.

"I know what I'm doing, Xi Lin...!" he said.

After some advise from the police officer, Xi Lin brought Xiao Zhan home. Xi Lin offered him to go and stay to their previous house temporary until Xiao Zhan feels calmer. But Xiao Zhan refused. He preferred to stay in his own house.

"Hm-hm!" Xi Lin cleared her throat. "A Xiang is missing you. She keeps asking about you...!" said Xi Lin.

Xiao Zhan glanced at the woman.

"I'll see her next time...!" said Xiao Zhan.

Xi Lin nodded.

They arrived at Xiao Zhan's house. Xi Lin stopped he car in front of the house. She scanned the house.

"The house is beautiful. You have a good taste, as always...!" complimented Xi Lin.

Xiao Zhan looked at the house, then he scoffed. Then he unbuckled himself and slid down the car.

"Thank for bailing me out. And thank for the ride...!" said Xiao Zhan.

Xi Lin watched as Xiao Zhan exited the car.

"UH! Xiao Zhan!" Xi Lin called the man when Xiao Zhan was about to close the car door.

Xiao Zhan halted. He crouched down to look at Xia Lin.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Um... Take care. I think you need to restrain yourself from Yi Bo for now. At least, wait for him to grow and reach his legal age. It's only left a few months to that stage. I don't really know about him. But he's a good boy. He's my favorite tutees...!" said Xi Lin.