Gang Imagine//Pearl-Handled Pistol

*warning* some weapon violence, and curse words are used
----------------------------------------

Man, it was a chilly night. Wandering the streets at night wasn't that smart of an idea for a 17 year old greaser. But you had recently gotten the best gift that your friend had stolen for you.

A pearl handled pistol. Of course it wasn't loaded, but you just might've kept a few bullets in your flannel chest pocket. Just in case.

Well it sure was perfect timing, just as you were heading down the street, a nice, sleek, red mustang pulled up. "Perfect," you thought grinning.

"Hey grease, whats with the smirk?" A soc said from the car. "Just thinkin' bout a couple of pussies sitting in a red mustang right now,"
His face turned red with anger and 4 socs stepped out of the car.

"How about we make sure you can't use that attitude anymore?" The soc said flicking out his switchblade.

You rolled your eyes as he came towards you with the knife as you pulled out your gun. "Try me," you said pointing it towards him. He stepped back with a shocked expression as they others backed up as well.

"You don't know how to use that, put it down," he sputtered out. "No can do. You got into this yourself kid," you told him.

"Wait, this is a trick, it ain't loaded." One scoffed putting his hands down and making the rest smirk. "I was hoping you'd say that," you said chuckling as you loaded the gun and cocked it. "Put those hands back up and move along," you said raising your eyebrow.

You waved the gun at them as they stepped into their car and drove off.

You couldn't help but celebrate yourself. "That's right! You better run! Whoo! Man this thing is never leaving my side!" You whooped as you spun your gun into your belt loop.

You grinned and jogged down the street celebrating yourself, when you noticed a gang of greasers staring at you with surprised expressions. "Uhh-" you said looking behind you to see what they were looking at. "Dang, that greaser was pretty smooth back there, ay?" You said smirking, seizing the moment.

"You were right Two, maybe we should recruit a new gang member," a buff, dude said. "Damn right you should," I said knowing they was talking about me. I walked between them all knowing this was my moment. "Don't think about gettin' too close though," I said whooping out my pistol. "Might blow ya off,"

...I think this is my favorite one