RANDOM #2

Hsjzhdjdjdhd I thought of DiS while I was hIgH oN sUgaR wItH me Bestay
Also it is kinda inNoProPriaTe enjoY
---------------------------------

"Who wants to play a game?" Steve said as we were all standing at a street corner at night, drunk, and bored.

"I'm up for one," Dally said as the rest of us agreed.

"Wait, I heard this game from some soc at a party once," Two-bit slurred. "its a game where if your a virgin you stay quiet, but if your not, then you have to be loud or say something," he said as he threw his beer can on the ground.

"What the hell is that kind of game?" Dally said dragging on a smoke.

Two shrugged as Sodapop said "Sounds fun,"

"Okay lets see who isn't that innocent," Pony said smirking. "What's with the smirk? You're fifteen," Darry said.

"Shut your hole Darry." Two said.

You nodded barely acknowledging what was happening. "Alrigh' say something if your not a virgin anymore," Two said.

Steve hollered a "HELL YEAH" making us all laugh.

Sodapop slurred something about Sandy, and Dally just screamed, "I've hit up all the soc girls!"
They all laughed until they realized there were still 4 left. "Well obviously I've had SOME fun before." Darry said as the boys whooped.

There was a long silence before Johnny spoke up.

"Um...there was a couple of girls me and Pony met at the Drive in one night,"

"It uh- got a little outta hand,"

Darry looked so angry you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.
"I thought you were just going to the movies to hang out with Johnny?"

"Oh Shit," Steve muttered.

"Can we talk about this when your not wasted?" Pony said as him and Johnny were the only somewhat sober ones. "Well your the one who went behind my back and drank tonight," Darry shouted.

"OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP," Soda yelled.

Then they finally realized you were left. They all looked at you, as you stared off into space pretending you didn't notice.

"Y/n?"

You looked over at them and sputtered out
"It was 14 inches,"

In about a split second the gang was on the ground dying of laughter.

"Who was it? The Green Giant?!" Two-bit wheezed out.

You choked on air as you heard that and fell to the ground.

"You mean to tell me, that even the youngest members of the gang are pulling these kinds of stunts?" Dally coughed.

"You're just jealous yours isn't 14 inches," Steve blurted out, earning a high five from Soda.

"Holy shit, I can't breathe," Pony said.

"Watch it Pony," Darry said obviously out of breathe from laughing. They both looked at each other and started laughing again and causing the rest of the drunk gang to laugh hysterically in the middle of the street.

---------------------------------

I bet 15 bucks that a car full of socs drove by, planning to jump them, but changed their minds after seeing a bunch of drunk greasers rolling around on the ground 😂