Jealousy Rates

·Ponyboy·
6/10
Pony trusts you, and does a good job of not showing his jealousy. But sometimes it can get annoying when he doesn't take the hint that someone is trying to hit you up. Once his oblivious self realizes that, he usually grabs your hand and drags you away. After that, he won't leave you side for the rest of the night.

·Johnny·
7/10
This boy KNOWS when someone is flirting with you. Being the person who sits back and observes like he does, he can recognize when you need a little backup. With all the confidence he can muster, he usually goes up to you, trying his best to not let his jealously take over and blame you. He will put his jacket over your shoulders and kiss your cheek. The guy usually backs off. And if he doesn't, well Dally is on his way.

·Sodapop·
7/10
This loveable dork is always with you. It's pretty hard for a guy to try to make a move on you with the constant sneaky kisses Soda gives you. But you couldn't push him away, you LOVED the attention. If Soda ever got jealous, it would usually be Steve innocently flirting with you to get a reaction. Which usually lands him a smack on the head. "C'mon now, leave my baby doll alone,"

·Steve·
9/10
Feisty. Steve loves how you always have a feisty come back to anyone who tries to flirt with you. Unless it's Steve of course, but you still give him attitude just to mess with him. Steve has a hard time hiding his jealously when it comes to any other men around you. He's quick to tell anyone to back off. That's why you end the nasty comments before Steve causes a scene. He likes it better when you act all feisty anyway ;)

·Two-bit·
9/10
Two-bit is a jealous puppy when it comes to other men. He once punched the mailman because, "he was trying to invite himself into your bedroom" when he was just dropping off a package. You were quick to slam the door trying to calm two-bit down with reassuring words.

·Dally·
10/10
I mean everyone knows not to even get close to Dally's girl. He still can't help keeping you at least 10 feet from every male in sight. It's gotten so bad, you barely have time to yourself. No one had ever seen this jealous side of Dally besides you. But I guess you don't mind the extra time with him.

·Darry·
9/10
Darry trusts you of course, he just doesn't trust other greasers. You have a specific look you give Darry everytime a man is trying to get on to you. He is quick to tell the man you already have someone, and usually gives you a quick, sweet kiss, which is rare in public with you two.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in the mood to write lately so comment or dm with any requests!