|1| Behind-the-scenes

Idek how I came up with this
Also this probably won't all be correct so don't come at me

~~~~~~~~~~

You and Diane had decided to pull a prank on the boys while you were shooting the outsiders.

The plan was to throw them off while you were pretending to talk with your mom on the phone about some 'private' stuff.

Diane was helping with the plan and pretending to be worried while you were talking.

You were chatting with the boys in a lounge room during a break, when Diane came in saying there was a phone call for you. "Okay" you responded as you headed for the other room and grinned at Diane. You two headed into the other room as you picked up the telephone with the dead line buzzing in your ear.

"Hello? Mom?"
You said trying not to laugh. You could hear the boys quiet down. Diane gave you a look that said "its working,"

As you pretended to hear your mom say "how are you?" You responded loudly with, "Well actually, I took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. And my period is late," you could hear a gasp and a few thuds from the lounge room. Diane stifled back a laugh

"Oh I better go mom, I have to tell one of the soc actors that it's their baby," You slammed the phone down and choked when you saw Diane's facial expression.

"Holy shit!" You could hear Rob say from the other room. Diane looked at you and said "You better go tell leif," you snickered a yeah and walked past the lounge room to see the boys huddled against the door frame. They all dashed back to their chairs when they saw you.

One look was all it took to send you and Diane full on falling on the floor laughing.

The guys looked confused until Emilio finally realized what was going on a laughed as well.

"You guys really thought I would get knocked up by some soc?" You joked. "Hey!" You could hear Leif saying from the other room. You snorted again.

"Well you better use protection," Matt scoffed.

Like I said idek