Hold Me Closer//Sodapop

(My bestie actually came up with this, so enjoy)

You finished up your shower, and brushed  your hair and your teeth

You finished up your shower, and brushed  your hair and your teeth. When you walked out of the bathroom running your fingers through your wet hair, you saw your lover, Sodapop pacing in the living room of your own house.

"Are you alright?" You ask him as he continues pacing. "Me? Oh yeah just dandy," he says quickly avoiding eye contact. You give him a look that causes him sigh and sit down.

"I-I got into a bit of trouble with some socs earlier, they told me they would take revenge, but never said when. Th-they mentioned you and I got pissed off." He said rubbing his forehead.
"Hey calm down, why don't we just go to the Curtis's. The gang will help us," you suggested stroking his hair.

He nodded and grabbed the car keys heading out the door.  You go ahead and let me grab my jacket," you say going back into your bedroom to grab it. "Okay I'm re-" you start as you head out the door to see Sodapop standing in front of a group of socs.

You rush to Sodapops side and grab his hand but he pushed you behind him. "What the hell do you want?" Sodapop asks them with gruffness in his voice.

"Well were here for what we deserve," a soc motioned towards me. "The broad," Sodapop
shook his head my grip tightened on his arm. "You can get back at me any other way, but you can't touch her," he told them.

The socs took a step forward but you'll never guess who showed up just in time, the good old gang. "You better back it up pretty boy," Steve said stepping between them. Along with Two bit and Darry. You could see the others closing in around the socs.

"We'll be back for you later," he said pointing to you and Soda. You let out a breath as they pulled away. "I'm sorry," Soda said as he pulled you into a hug. "Just hold me," you responded leaning into his embrace.

You, Soda pop and the gang went inside and didn't leave until morning. Just to make sure those socs wouldn't come back.
Once they all left Soda pulled you into your bedroom and cuddled you on the bed. "I promise I'll always protect you," he whispered. You just snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~