16

"[(Nick)name], it's been centuries

"[(Nick)name], it's been centuries.." Zhongli mumbled into [Pronoun] [upper body location]. The [Color] haired person chuckled softly before tightening [Pronoun] hold on the [Shorter/Taller/Meh] figure. [Pronoun] felt almost full inside, having to meet the oldest Archon again made [Pronoun] feel happy. [Pronoun] was close with the Archons before and now after all, although [Pronoun] doesn't know the new Dendro Archon.

"Rex Lapis, or should I say Zhongli?" [Name] smiled [Down/Up/Etc.] at the male. Zhongli chuckled, shaking his head.

"Call me whatever you prefer, but I do want you to refer to me as Zhongli around others." The Geo user requested, slowly getting out of the hug. [Name] huffed and held back a pout as [Pronoun] lets Zhongli go.

"I'll call you Zhongli then." [Pronoun] shrugged before facing the companions with [Pronoun]. Paimon was giving a smirk to the two before it was wiped off when Aether pulled her leg down, forcing her to argue with the Outlander about pulling someone down.

The two old immortals quietly snickered at their antics before getting serious again. Zhongli looked at the three with a curious look. "Let's find a more suitable place to talk, shall we?" Zhongli suggested, receiving nods from the others before leading the group to talk in a more secluded place. The four walked away from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and towards a small alleyway where wooden crates and boxes were placed. [Name] noticed sheets of dust resting on them, feeling [Pronoun] nose twitch with the urge to itch or/and sneeze.

There was also wine crates lined up near a dirtied door that had a rusted doorknob. [Name] made note to not stand near there, so [Pronoun] walked over towards Zhongli and sat on a box after swiping the surface to remove the dust.

It was pretty dark in the alleyway until Zhongli lit up a lantern, making an orange hue light up the place with its warm glow. Paimon let out a sigh of relief, she didn't really like the dark as it reminded her of being stuffed into Aether's backpack that one time. We don't talk about what happened to make her be shoved into the bag.

"Zhongli, I wanted to know if you could tell me what happened while I've been asleep?" [Name] wondered, tilting [Pronoun] head up to look at the other standing. Aether had leaned against a wall, luckily with no weird stains on it, and had his arms crossed.