5

**HOW DO I MAKE THINGS SAD???**

°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

Venti couldn't hold back his tears. His vision is blurry as he stared at the bright violet circle. He watched as a familiar figure began to form in the middle, bright particles fluttering around the area.

Your eyes stayed close while the violet glow underneath you slowly fade away. Your outfit from a thousand years ago didn't change, and Venti remembered every little detail of the attire.

He watched your violet eyes opened, and revealed the glowing [Zodiac] sign in the middle. You slowly stood up from a kneeling position, scanning the area with a curious look before stopping at Venti.

"[(Nick)Name]!" Venti cried, running down a little bit down the hill with open arms. You smiled back.

"Venti!" You opened your arms and felt Venti fall into your arms. His arms instantly hugged you, you hugging back.

"I missed you so much!" He sobbed, rubbing his cheek against the base of your neck. You rubbed his back, trying to soothe him.

"I know," You whispered. Strange, you didn't feel most of your Astral powers yet. You closed your eyes, smelling the familiar scent of Cecilia flowers from Venti. Must be from his beret..

Both of you stayed quiet with the occasional sniffles from Venti. "How are the others?" You slowly asked, hugging Venti a bit more tightly.

"They're fine. Morax and I have been a bit busy with our cities.." Venti moved his head so that his nose faced your neck. Yes, he's smelling your scent. He missed the smell of [Scent] from you.

"And Xiao?"

"I haven't seen him around." You nodded. You glanced towards the left and spotted a familiar brown and white falcon flying afar.

Vennessa, I hope you've been well too. You thought to yourself as you watched the bird soar. Venti slowly got out of your hold and used his handkerchief to blow his nose.

"There's so much I want to tell you!" Venti smiled at you. The corner of his eyes was red from crying. How long he's waited, and you finally came back to him.

"Well, we have time." You grabbed his hand, oblivious to his faint blush, and walked over towards the massive oak tree. You carefully sat down on the tree's root, then gently pulling Venti down next to you.

"Let's look at the stars while we talk!" You beamed. Although it doesn't feel like a long time for you, it has been for Venti. So you wanted to make up for the time you've been asleep.