31

[•••] = Pronoun
[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name
'-' = First Person
'--' = Second Person
'---' = Third Person

ᴄᴡ: ɢʀ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ(), ɪɴɢʀɴɪʟ, ʜɪɴ, ᴀᴄɪ, ʙʀɴɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ, ꜱᴀᴅɪꜱᴍ... ᴇᴛᴄ.

<if uncomfortable, please skip once you see 🦋 and continue reading at ⭐️>

ꜱᴛʀɴɢ ʟɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ !

ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ !

Aether held his side, his hand pressing against the gash to prevent more blood loss

Aether held his side, his hand pressing against the gash to prevent more blood loss. Paimon having tears pricking at the corner of her eyes as she worried over the Traveler.

Unfortunately, once Aether left [W/N] to deal with, another cloaked figure attacked him from behind and was able to land a strike on his side. Aether huffed, blood coating his gloves. The assaulter in front of him pulled their hood down as if they were afraid of the wind blowing it off.

"You.. Aether.."

Aether glared at the person in front of him. "Did Ilvonia tell you about us?"

The person tilted their head in response, "perhaps.. but you don't need to worry about that." They held up their weapon up to their head, ready to stab Aether again.

"You won't be alive for the next event."

Aether hissed as he removed his hand from his wound to grasp his sword. He raised his sword and blocked the incoming attack. Aether's teeth grits together, his hand shaking from the how weak his grip was.

"Feeling weak?" The figure taunted. "I layered the blades with poison. You should feel just about tired by now."

Their blade slid down and with a blink of an eye, whacked Aether's sword out of his hand. Aether winces, taking a few paces back.