24

You yawned, feeling a wave of sleepiness creep over you

You yawned, feeling a wave of sleepiness creep over you. It's been a few days since you, Aether, and Paimon started sailing with The Crux. It's only a matter of time before the Alcor arrives in Port Ormos.

Aether has been hanging out with Kazuha during your duration on the ship. You didn't mind, the two had a lot to catch up on. Beidou and Paimon kept you company instead.

You stayed in your room, already have eaten brunch with the rest. I wonder what Sumeru is like now.. Last you saw and visited Sumeru was when—

"Agh!" You held your head in pain. The sudden spike of pain shocking you. You grumbled and massaged your head with your fingers. "The fu—"

"[Name]! We arrived at Port Ormos!" A knock came from your door and you recognized the voice to be Aether. You sighed, "coming!"

Still rubbing your head with a strained look, you (stood up and) walked over to head out. Opening the door, you were met with the two companions smiling at you.

"Let's go! Paimon can't wait to see Nahida." Paimon squealed with excitement, her feet doing a happy stomp in the air. Aether smiled at her before nodding. "C'mon then," Aether grabbed your wrist gently and pulled you along to get off board.

The three of you made your way to the deck, seeing Beidou and Kazuha getting ready to get off the ship. "Ahh, you're all here." Beidou turned to give you guys a smile.

"We've made it to Port Ormos! Shall we go?" Beidou held out her hand towards you, giving you the last offer of her services. You returned the smile, reaching out to hold her hand. "Let's go."

Beidou led you (and Aether and Paimon) down the wide plank, safely guiding you to make sure you don't fall into the water. Once you were all on the dock, Beidou slowly lets go of your hand.

"This is where we depart. I hope to see you again, sweetheart." Beidou smiled before quickly turning to manage the crates that were unloaded from the Alcor. You (sadly) watched her leave, voicing out your good-byes to the retreating figure. She held up her hand in a waving motion.