2

°୨୧°╭───━━━━ஓ๑❅๑ஓ━━━━───╮°୨୧°

"Venti hasn't been like himself after Lisa found that book, huh?" Amber, a brown haired girl with a red bow on her head that reminds people of rabbit ears, wondered swirled her drink with a straw. Jean, Lisa, and Amber were left in the office speechless. The girls were hesitant on what to do, Lisa having a frown on her face as she mumbled under her breath.

The blonde remembers the dark look Lisa had on her face when he had told them the news. He shudders at the memory of the purple sparks that ignited around the librarian.

Aether looked over at her, nodding before going back to glaring at his floating companion.

"Yeah and this emer—"

"Paimon is NOT emergency food!" Paimon huffed, pouting as she crossed her arms. She had sauce splattered over her mouth and chin, and showed no signs of wiping it off.

"Paimon thinks that he's being a little overdramatic about that book. Aether and Paimon chased him down to Diluc's place and saw him burn it!" She floated down, sitting on the edge of the table, but not too close that she'd fall.

Aether clicked his tongue, "she's too curious about the book that she's been bugging me about it. I should've cooked her when I had the chance."

Amber laughed nervously as she watched the two argue, fiddling with her shirt collar. It amuses her whenever she sees the two of them.

Although, she can't help but feel soft whenever she's around them. It's nothing. She always thinks, but she can't help but feel like it's something more.

"So, Amber! I wanted to know if you wanted to go on my task with me." Aether asked, giving the brown haired girl a smile. Paimon mumbled to herself, most likely about Aether and roasting his McDonald fantasies (whatever that was).

"Eh? Oh, sure.." She felt heat rising in her cheeks, why is she feeling like this for the past weeks? She's only known him for a few months.

The outlander gave her a sweet smile, that smile that made her feel like she's on clouds. "Great! We have to go clear out the hilichurls near the Whispering Woods." He beamed, dropping mora on the table for the bill.

"Alright." The three thanked Sara for the food before heading out of the city, unaware of the pair of golden eyes watching.

" The three thanked Sara for the food before heading out of the city, unaware of the pair of golden eyes watching