27

"bold" = Talking (dialogue from the past)
'italics' = Letter Contents
[D/N] = Divine Name
[•••] = Pronoun

<𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎-𝚞𝚙>

Truthfully, Ei was never close to the Astro God

Truthfully, Ei was never close to the Astro God. It was her twin sister, Makoto, who was close. Ei remembers the two taking walks to discuss private matters, and she never thought much of it.

Until Makoto died. She felt outrage and sadness well up in her when she recalled the words of the Astro God.

"As the twin of Makoto, take the responsibility and look over Inazuma in her stead."

With cold words, the god turned and left. Ei felt a small feeling of dislike towards the departing god, not knowing whether to run after [•••] or not. During the Electro Archon's grief, a small purple Gnosis appeared in front of her kneeling figure.

Ei's hand went to grab the Gnosis and heard the last words of [D/N] in her head. Golden eyes.

"Create a land where one won't perish like your sister."

No longer dreaming, Ei created her her Plane of Euthymia. To gain eternity for Inazuma, whatever it takes. To make Inazuma a land like Celestia, her people will not die and disappear like Makoto.

Gold. The color of [•••] eyes.

***

'Gold?' Read the letter. 'The Lord of Stars has violet eyes.'

Nahida wrote to Ei. 'Come. The real Astro God needs you as well to defeat that imposter.'

Ei didn't know what to feel. She wanted answers to her endless questions. If going there will give her those answers, then she will.

"Sangonomiya Kokomi," Ei spoke through her puppet. "Will you help?"

A swift alliance was created.

+++