28

+ = The Past (Flashback)

ᴄᴡ: ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴀᴄɪᴅ, ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ
**SKIP ONCE YOU SEE THE THIN BANNER OR ୨୧**

<𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗.>

>

"Arter

"Arter." Lumine snapped her fingers in front of the dazed man's face. Arter blinked a few times before he turned to look at the shorter blonde.

"It's almost time to go to Sumeru."

The deal between Lumine and [Name] was announced a few hours ago to the Abyss Order.

+ "Become my swords. The ones that will end this once and for all." +

Arter didn't know how to feel about the end of the deal. For Lumine, everything was a win-win and she would finally be able to get rid of the things that Celestia has done. Lumine thought, that Unknown Goddess will pay for what she's done. So will the Astro God that has brought ruin to this world since the creation.

The deal to end this war is to rid of the very thing that started it.

Arter didn't know how to feel about his old friend. Perhaps he feels guilt for the times he had planned with Ilvonia and tried to kill [Name].

Ilvonia, you will suffer the consequences.

As Arter was left in his thoughts, Lumine stared at her sword. The blade shimmering with a pale pink-ish glow. This blessed weapon may be the one thing that could help strike down that good for nothing goddess. In exchange for the Abyss army, Lumine had asked for information about Ilvonia.. and a little bit of Arter.

She let out an exhale, putting her sword away into a hidden inventory and opening her palm to look at her constellation.

Viatrix.

Lumine didn't put much thought into her constellation name. When she and her twin entered this world, they were given a constellation unknowingly.

+ "Perhaps you should study more about your constellation." A dark grin was painted on [Name]'s face. +