32

[•••] = Pronoun
["Italics"] = The Past

ᴄᴡ: ɢʀ, , ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ɪɴɢʀɴɪʟ, ɪꜱᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴍᴇɴ, ʜɪɴꜱ, ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅɪ

⚠️ please read with caution ⚠️

Venti rushed towards the Sanctuary

Venti rushed towards the Sanctuary. He quickly left the scene when he noticed two familiar figures appearing and realized it was Lumine. The Abyss Princess had a shining sword that reminded him of when [Name] would bless some of the Archon's signature weapon for a short period of time just to see how strong they are.

Zhongli has also long left the area to Port Ormos where others were also fighting. Nahida had connected her conscious to certain people when the fight started and had told some (Venti heard the names Cyno, Alhaitham, and more but he doesn't really remember) to head to Port Ormos.

The Geo Archon went to assist them as the battle in Sumeru City was fairly all under control.

When Venti registered Lumine and her blessed sword, he quickly fled to find the one thing that held his affection. The bard's wide wings helped him fly towards the top of the ginormous tree, allowing him to stop in front of the two tall doors.

"Please be here.. please.." He practically begged under his breath. His heart pounding as anxiety shook his entire body. The thought of [Name] not being near him during all of this made him worry.

The Anemo boy barged inside, ignoring the loud slams of the doors that hit the wall from Venti's push. The slight tingling feeling of [•••] suddenly vanishing caused him to feel fear.

He didn't want to lose you.

"Nahida!" Venti called, running towards the shorter Archon. His Archon form flickered away as he ran, his cape flying behind him as makeshift wings in replace of his white ones.