Chapter 9:She had a whole MF Kid!

Had this bitch on repeat sooo^!

Wednesday, June 16th

I just got to Jahseh's place with my bags of clothes to change between today and tomorrow. I'm going to meet Money and his girlfriend today. Jahseh and her are like siblings which is cool.

We were chilling while Lilo & Stitch played in the background. He just stared at me as I scrolled through Instagram.

Two clothing stores have messaged me, asking me to become a brand ambassador and model. Considering the clothes aren't that revealing and I need to increase my social media presence, I accepted the offer and closed my phone.

"Big headd!" I whined, deciding to nag my man.

"Just like that huh?!"

"Duhhh.I'm bored!"

"Mhhmmmmnn," he stretched out.

"Don't be boringgguhh! Let's Play 21 questions.

" Aite."

"What's your favorite song?"

"I got about 15 in nearly every genre, hbu"

"Same" I laughed.

"Backshots or Missionary?" he smirked at me as he grabbed a box off the coffee table and began to roll a blunt. Nigga I'm clueless.

"Pftt...both I guess..u?"

"Can't choose, I wanna see ya face but I wanna make that ass bounce."He dramatically stated.

I shook my head at his antics.

"What's your favorite color?"I asked.

"Black."

"Same, you just got ten times finer,"he smiled.

"So you think I'm fine huh?"

"We ain't going down that road, ask ya question."

"One sexual thing about yourself you ain't ever tell nobody?"

"I haven't fully discovered myself sexually but I guess I like kinky shit. I don't know, I know like to be dominated. Don't even laugh at me...but I think so, It interests me plus I feel like if I do it willingly, it'll heal some wounds I have, "I rambled quickly, embarrassed that it was the only thing I could think of saying.

He busts out laughing and I glared at him.

"Don't even look at me like that Mayne..You are so innocent while being a freak yet you don't know it. Imma show-".

He was cut off by the front door suddenly opening with a loud bang.

" Seh dawwgg, I fucked up..." The person trailed off, walking into the living room. He was light brown, had shoulder-length dreads and many tattoos. He was also really tall and dressed in a black silky button in which the sleeves gathered at his elbows and a long, black, well-tailored trouser.

"Money, what the fuck I tell you bout walking up in here like it's your mama's house?!"Jahseh sucked his teeth.

" You done? I know you need your princess moments. You ready to hear my problems? " he stated in an unbothered tone, grabbing Jahseh's blunt and taking a hit.

"Yoo... You must be Daniella...You so pretty...Why you entertaining grumpy smurf?"Money plopped down in between me and Jahseh on the couch, looking between us in a cartoonish manner.

" Yo," I acknowledged him with a nod," That's my grumpy smurf," I said smirking at Jahseh.

"I like her, she's not buhghetto like Trisha lice having ass. She still humble about it. She can't talk soft and shit. You are officially my best friend Daniella. Jahseh, you CANCELLED. Purrr!"