Chapter 10: You weren't Present!

*Thursday 17th at 11:00 am*

"Yo," Jaseh hollered as we walked into his trap house. It just looks like a regular loft because they only chill up here while all the rest of the stuff happens underground.

My mother's set up best be good as this cause ain't no way my fat ass gonna be eating jail food. This is real life, I heard they give you bread and water up in that joint and I ain't for that.

"Yo whiteboy," the only girl called out to Jahseh.

"You wrong as fuck for that Kym, " Money bust out laughing as he came towards me, embracing me in a hug.

"Money I can still shoot ya dumb ass. Daniella this is Kym, Wayde, Five, and Kian." Jahseh addressed Money and then introduced the crew to me.

They acknowledged me and Kym invited me to sit next to her which I did. We immediately clicked though she doesn't talk much. I found out that she has a daughter, she's a single lesbian and she's known Jahseh for eleven years. Both of them are also the same age as the rest of the group.

They all seem chill as fuck but I don't like Five's vibe at all. I spot snake baby but I can't say shit.

Everyone talked quietly amongst themselves besides Money who was rolling a blunt and sing 'I got a lil older' from that video with that troll-looking nigga, over and over.

"Money if you do shut the fuck-" Jahseh started but was cut off by him.

"Bhestie talk to your man. Ion even doing nunn! Money pouted.

I was about to answer when Kym said, "Boy that face ain't even work with your mama! Stop it!" and I cackled.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!"Money shot back as he got up, grabbing a lighter, and sitting next to me on the soft couch with a huff.

"Bitch ass!"

"Leave me alone bitch. Your mama didn't even want your knuckle-headed ass."

"Imma tell her. You best not come by her house for food again!"

"If you want a nigga to die, then just say that! But anyway,I am done talking to irrelevant people for today."Money stated giving Kym the hand and then addressed me, "Bhestiee so when are we having a date?"

"We can figure sum out. Text me." I gave him my number and we began to talk about him and Shaniah. He says that she still won't let him hold Naomi or touch her but she told him that he needs to go to an appointment with her later today which is funny as fuck. She'll come around though.

"Why do y'all call Jahseh whiteboy?" I asked him.

"When he just came to the hood, he used to talk like a white boy and dress like one too so we made mad fun of him and it stuck."

"That's wild! Y'all is wrong!"

A little while later Jahseh asked me if I was ready to leave and I said yes because we still have to go see his store and then I go change to see mother dearest. Note the sarcasm. I said goodbye to everyone and then we were on our way.

* 3:30 pm*

We're now on our way to the prison. Buju Banton was playing lightly in the background and I hummed along to one of my favorite songs from him 'circumstances'.

We made our runs earlier and I love his store. I even bought a few stuff and he got so mad because I paid but that's how you support.

I found out he does graffiti designs. They are the coolest shit ever. He's in the process of bringing out a whole new fashion line and branch for both males and females. I'm so proud of my man y'all. He works so hard for everything he wants. I hate an entitled ass person and he's the exact opposite of that.