Chapter 13: Why not you?

"Half of us layin' wasting our youth and it's in the present..."

*Saturday 19th*

I was awoken by a slap to my ass. The last thing I no remember was talking to Jahseh and then everything with black.

"Babyy"

"Nigga get the fuck. Why you have to hit me so hard?" I whined, rubbing my butt, my eyes still closed.

I sat up, looking up at him as he glared down at me.

"Boyy..why is you looking at me like that. I don't know who you think you is. It's too early for this bullsh-".

He grabbed my throat, instantly shutting me up as he leaned his body towards me, though his feet were firmly planted in the ground. I could tell he had just come out of the shower.

He lightly added pressure, making me bite my lip.

"Who you talking to like that?", his voice raspy and my core already dripping with arousal.

"You."

He squeezed harder, his free hand traveling from my left boob straight past the waistline of my lacy thong, cupping my sex and his middle finger, teasing my damped slit.

"Who you talking to like that?"Jahseh suddenly slid his finger inside but kept it still. Aching for friction, I started grinding against his hand.

"Please!" I pleaded.

He slowly thrust in and out, soon adding another finger. He then picked up his pace. The room filled with the sound of his hand slapping against my gushing sex.

My pussy clenched around his fingers and the nearly overwhelming familiar feeling at the pit of my stomach appeared but he quickly withdrew his hand, depriving me of a much-needed orgasm. He then moved his hand from my neck as he licked his wet fingers clean of my juices.

"Ughhhhhh!"

"That's what you get."

I pouted but when I noticed his erect member, I got an idea.

I got off the bed and immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, bringing his shorts and briefs down.

He grabbed my chin, "What you doi-".

I cut him off by taking most of his long, solid member into my mouth. His hands went to the back of my head, grabbing my flat ironed hair, into a makeshift ponytail. I worked my way down using my hand until my mouth could reach the base.

He slapped my hand off the back of his thigh as he forcefully fucked my throat. When he felt needed, he gave me a mare second to breathe.

One hand stayed at my side and I vigorously stroked my clit with the other.

He sped up his pace even more. He then plunged his dick deep into my throat as he held my head in place, my lower half shaking as I came in my shorts and he came in my mouth.

I swallowed, licking my lips, still looking up at him.

He watched me and smiled but a serious expression soon graced his face as if he remembered something. I got up and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for him to say something.

"I don't want you killing nobody no more." he finally spoke, sitting next to me.

"What's your real issue with that. I wasn't even on my meds but I know I might've done it either way. She deserved it. How you kill a baby for real?!"

"You young in this still. We don't get to say that anybody deserves death even though we kill sometimes. It's all in the life but that shit fucks with your being. Carrying a ghost ain't nice Daniella. You feel empty as fuck and you drain the people you care about. Why do you think Money and Shaniah won't ever leave each other. They can't be happy together. I don't want you to be like that. Dead while you're alive ain't nice."