Chapter 11: Don't make me punish you,Pet.

Friday 18th.

"Ahhhh, yess daddyyyy...This pussy is yours!"I moaned as Jahseh attempted to disappear between my legs again but I began to pry them close. My eyes snapped open when I realized I was successful. I quickly looked around the room to see Jahseh looking down at me from his position of leaning on the headboard, with a smug smirk on his stupidly handsome face.

"Daddy huh?" he said in his raspy morning voice making the throbbing at my core increase. An embarrassed blush coated my cheeks and I pull the thick blanket over my head, mouthing curse words to myself. He immediately pulled it off and started to tickle me. My giggles filled the air and the faint sounds of me crying 'stop'.

Suddenly the bedroom door burst open and with reflex, we both grabbed guns from the bedside table's draws, pointing them in the direction of the startling noise.

A skinny, dark-skinned girl stood in the doorway with a scowl on her face, "What are y'all suppose to be, Bonnie and Clyde?" she shrieked in an annoying voice.

"Aaliyah,maynnee...what is you doing here?"Jahseh question, obviously annoyed.

"Hello to you too bro, my bags are outside.''So wait...that's her voice?! That's unfortunate.

Jahseh sucked his teeth and got off the bed as I put the Glock back in the draw.

"Fresh meat huh," she stated watching me up and down.

"Daniella, "I said with a poised smile. Ughhh...I'm turning into my mother...

"How old are you?"

"Not that it's your business but 17."

She began taking purposeful steps towards the bed, "Aren't you ashamed, lying in a grown man's bed and you're a child?" she asked accusingly.

"Love it's," I paused to look at the time, "8 in the morning. Don't bullshit me this at this hour. I haven't prayed or taken my meds yet. If I jump at your throat.."I let it linger for a bit," it won't be my fault. Leave me because we ain't friends."

She rolled her eyes and left the room making me shake my head...tuhhh now I'm in a bad mood.

"You best watch her, imma snap her twig-looking ass in two. I care bout you but fucking her ass up ain't gonna mean shit!" I ranted to Jahseh who just walked in the door and paused at my outburst.

"Don't study ha dumb ass..she'll be out by tomorrow," he replied getting into the bed.

"No, I'm staying for two weeks," she shouted out from wherever.

Jahseh came off the bed walking out again and I followed him, struggling to keep up with his strides as I pulled my shorts out of my booty. We met her sitting in the living room and he started, "Cause no the fuck you aren't Aliyah. I support you financially and I pay rent for a whole fucking apartment that you hardy use because your ass is always wanting more money to travel. You left Jamaica and went to Trinidad to see Grandma FOR SIX MONTHS! She doesn't even like your good-for-nothing ass. The last time you came here you drugged Money, slept with him, and brought Trisha up in my damn house. Now..you come up in here and disrespect my girl so you best get the fuck out of my house. You been an Opp. I won't hesitate to kill you muh dawg."By now Jahseh was fuming.

"I'll just tell the police that your girlfriend is underaged."

Jahseh moved so quickly it was unbelievable. His hands were around her next and she gasped for air. Something flashed in his eyes, his jaw clenched and an evil smile graced his face.

"Y-you're hurting m-me!" She struggled to get out but the monster in his eyes never left.

"Baby," I said awkwardly trying to get his attention.