My Goddess

Bell Pov

God: We don't want a weakling get out of here.

The god closes the door and bell falls down thinking.

Bell: (I have tried to join every low ranked familia possible and if they haven't accepted me then I have no chance to join a middle or high ranked familia I will have to leave today since I have run out of money as well.)

While this was happening a goddess from the top of babel had seen what had just happened.

Freya Pov

Freya was looking over Orario with her divine power. Seeing the souls of the people of orario.

Freya: *sight* There is no one with a soul that interest me outside my familia or loki familia.

So freya was going to turn off her divine power until she saw it a soul that was absolutely and completely transparent. At that moment she had decided it she would do anything it takes to have that pure soul. Even if it ends with a war game with the rest of Orario against her familia. So she kept watching bell. When she saw that the god had rejected bell she knew that was her chance and gave a order to her most loyal and strongest son.

Freya: Ottar I want you to bring me that boy with white snow hair and red ruby eyes please. *She said by joining her hands together with the look of a little girl asking for her favorite toy*.

To Ottar who was just behind his goddesses was far beyond surprised and was ready to do anything for those words that meant so much for him to have heard.

Ottar: of course goddesses Freya.

Small time skip

Bell Pov

Bell was standing in front of a adventurer not just any adventurer the strongest one in all of Orario. The King Of War King Ottar. Bell was frightened and wondered if he had done anything wrong to have the King be in front of him. Ottar realizing the boy's concern decided to speak.

Ottar: Hello boy. What is your name?

Bell: Bell. Bell Cranel. *Surprised*

Ottar: I see Bell. Why is it that you have come to Orario.

Due to Ottar talking normally with bell. Bell had started to feel a bit more calm about the situation he was in and started to speak normally as well.

Bell: I wanted to be an adventurer and maybe be a hero that I wanted to be ever since I was a child. *Blushed*

 Ottar: May I ask which familia you belong to.*Worried*. (But no matter which I will have him join the Freya Familia if he can make Lady Freya that happy again.)

Bell: I had tried to join many low-ranked families but they all rejected me even a goddess with no children said that I am a weakling that will only be dead weight for them. *saddened*

Ottar: Bell Cranel you had just told me your reason for being a adventurer with great amount of determination. So are you going to give up on your dreams just because you got rejected a few times.

 So are you going to give up on your dreams just because you got rejected a few times

Bell: Of course not I will get strong and train till I am worthy of being a hero.*Very surprised by Ottar's words.

Ottar: Bell you already are worthy of that even after rejection a hero keeps trying does he not that is exactly what you doing. *Slightly smiling*.

Bell: ...

Ottar: And that is the same reason that I Ottar myself am here to invite you to the strongest familia in Orario the freya familia. Now Bell Cranel would you please accept my invitation. *Still Smiling*.

Bell: I am more happier that words could describe. I would love to join the Freya Familia. *excited*.

So Ottar and bell had started to head toward the top floor of babel. While they were walking people and adventures had gotten out of their way. And were talking that bell had no right to stand beside the King. But Bell wasn't able to hear them since he was too excited that he was finally going to join a familia. When they had reached the room Ottar had knocked on the door until freya had given them permission to enter.

Ottar: Go ahead bell goddess Freya will give you her falana so you can officially join the freya familia.

When Ottar had said that Bell had entered the room.

Freya: So your name is Bell is it not. Well since you wanted to join my familia go ahead and sit on the chair so I can give you my falna.

Bell was doing as Freya had asked when he realized that everything in the room must have cost millions. As he sat down freya had cut her finger with a knife that was nearby and drew her familia crest on the boy's back. When she did so she was surprised by his status.

Name: Bell Cranel.

Race: Human.

Level: 1.

Strength: 0.

Endurance: 0.

Dexterity: 0.

Agility: 0.

Magic: 0.

Devemplomt skills:

None.

Skills:

None.

Magic:

Half hot/half cold - can generate flames and ice by just thinking about it.

Magic cage- absorbs enemies magic attacks and stores it till when its needed. Low chant magic.

Freya: Bell you have 2 magics. *surprised*.

Bell: Oh yeah I forget to tell you I had gotten half hot/half cold when I was 3 and magic cage at 7.

Ottar who was nearby spits out the water he was drinking due to shock. After Ottar and Freya had calmed down from their surprise Freya had asked them to register bell in the Guild. So Bell and Ottar had headed to the guild. While they were walking bell had decided to say something he wanted to say for a long time to Ottar.

Bell: Mr.Ottar-

Ottar: Ottar is fine we are from the same familia now after all.

Bell: Ok Ottar I wanted to say that one day I will repay you for allowing me to join the Freya familia.

Ottar: There is no need for that having someone with as much determination as you be in my familia is more than enough to thank me.

After hearing this Bell could only smile afterwards the boar and rabbit reach the guild.