32

Day one
---

Throwing the suit case on the bed I was tired tonight. "Do you have a race tonight?" I asked taking off my shoes.

"Nope" Kain replied sitting beside me on the bed.

"Room service?" Kain asked as he gave me a menu.

I took the menu looking at the food, it's very much overprice food for a dash with spinach.

"We could always go out for dinner if you want?" Kain offered I guess he read my face that I was not Into the menu.

"Whatever you want" I smiled, taking off my shoe.

"Don't pull that card"

Pulled

"Just let me change" I got up but quickly pulled back down.

"You look perfect, we can go now" Kain kissed my cheek. "Aw that's cute but I look like I just went on a hike" I said referring to my puffy hair that frizzled up.

Getting up I went into the bathroom and kissed my hair, I took a makeup wipe over my face to get the left over makeup.

"Ok I'm ready now" I came out and we left.

We walked downtown eh road from the hotel and they had a restaurant a burger place.yum

Sitting at our booth, the place was giving me a retro vibe. There was a lot of people in here.

"Hey what would you like today" the waitress asked politely.

"I'm not sure, What do you want Jeff?" I said trying not to laugh as Kain looked at me like I'm crazy
.

"Not sure yet"

The waitress left, eyeing us weirdly.

"Jeff?"

"Just wait" I smiled setting down the menu.

"You did what!" I dramatically stood up catching everyone attention. "you cheated on me with my mom! So now you gave me a STD!"

Kain caught on with what I was doing

"I'm married to your sister, why would I do that!"

"I don't know Jeff why would you? Huh? I'm pregnant and it's yours!" I cried out.

"You fucked my brother that baby isn't mine"

Come on think

Think think

"You know what Jeff, That's why you have a small dick" I yelled out. Everyone gasped as I seen a group of children watching as if they had been traumatized.

"See kids, don't have sex"

The waitress came back... she looked pissed.

"You two have to go" She escorted us as I couldn't stop laughing

"I should've went to Broadway" I laughed out.

" yeah" Kain laughed with me.

After that we decided to eat at cook-out which is this burger place that was down the road.

"What's on the agenda tomorrow?" I asked eating a fry.

"You'll see"

"What are you doing?" I asked Kain while he was typing on his computer.

"Some paperwork" Kain typed away on his computer. Groaning, I layed back down. I need attention. I'm bored.

"You want attention" Kain basically already knew. "Yeah I do" I said proudly.