29

"So you just kissed him? Then said you hated him! You should write a book about your love story" Gwyar dramatically flopped beside me.

I should...
"Today he wants to talk..... what could he possibly want"

"Sex" Gwyar said all giddy "I don't want to have a toxic relationship Gwyar what do I do" I whined into my pillows

"Go to burk together, talk to Burk about a couples appointment when you go shopping with him later"

That's a great idea actually. But I kind of think it's time I try to talk this out with him, no touching , no swearing in English, no arguing simple.

"Y'all are cute together, stop fighting it. Talk to Kain. See where his mind at then build your relationship off of how y'all feel after" Ben chimed in scrolling on his phone

"Take these two months and learn from them" Gwyar added on. They're right.

"What should I wear?" I held up a black blazer with plaid pants and heels like a business women look. Or my long sleeve crop pink shirt that says on Wednesdays we wear pink that was right around the chest area with a regular pair of jeans and sneakers

"Mean girl vibes with a slick pony"

"I agree" Gwyar gave in her three cents

Mean girls it is.

Oh I had re-scheduled me and Butks shopping spree. I'll just go today before I meet up with Kain. All I know is I'm either leaving there single or taken. I didn't mind either one but I really wanted to be taken.

Also my mom wanted to speak to me today which seemed serious so I'll just have to see what's up with that.

Getting my credit card and my pink fluff purse that matches my outfit. I slipped on some white and pink Jordan's.

"Ok if you guys leave after me, Tell Mr.Brown to lock up tthe house, oh and dont eat my mom green shit in there" I told them while i took the wet brush over my hair. After my haur was detangled i took out two curly strands before putting on a pink bandanna.

"Ok gotcha"

Leaving the house I decided to take my mom red lamboghini.  My friends were known for just staying at my house in the guest room or in my room for no reason. Lauren basically has a room so does Julius cause they be over a lot.

But I trusted them to not do anything bad at the house while I wasn't there.

Driving to the mall, we agreed to meet at. I parked then walked to the food court where he said he was going to be.

"Hey Burk" I approached him as we did a regular greeting. We went around, shopped for some different clothes.

Burk has a cool professional style, mostly colorful button up shirts with a regular blazer.

"This is definitely your color " I handed him the red and purple button up.

Burk raised his eyebrows making a wrinkle form on his forehead "it is my color" Burk looked impressed.

We shopped some more into we decided to go to the food court. I wasn't as hungry so I just got a strawberry lemonade.

"How's Gretchen?" I asked Burk about his wife, after they figured out there problems he found out she had breast cancer.

"she's better she might have a lumpectomy soon"

"That's great, right?"

"The doctor said that was the best option, now tell me how are you?"

How am I?

"We'll long story short I made out with Kain in a public bathroom then I told him I hated him so now ima meet him in a hour" I rambled on before taking a sip of my lemonade.