27

Today Kain agreed to have a conversation, I offered at my place while my mom will be out. She wanted to talk to me so now I'm downstairs in her room waiting on her.

"Ok" She came out in a lace bodysuit with jumpsuit pants and a blazer, where the hell she thinks she going.

"I'm going on a date" she said observing my facial expressions. I wasn't mad she deserves to do something that makes her happy.

"How he looks" I said skeptically to my mom. I've noticed she has a type, when we talk about her past boyfriends .

Pulling out her phone she showed me a picture. Hmm

"I approve, how he treats you?"

Mom sighed dramatically putting her phone away "he treats me fine, I'll possibly be back tonight. Shelby is coming over later to give you the recipe, right?"

"Right, try not to be back tonight" I winked before walking out of her room.

Shelby was supposed to come over to give me a recipe to cook for Kain.

DICKHEAD:
"Actually could you come over? My security will let you in"

"Sure"

-

"Ok so this is a recipe I got from your father a while ago,Yakitori"

Ohh I love Yakitori, my father used to make it growing up. Mostly it was just skewered chicken.

"Ok this shouldn't be hard" I rolled up my sleeves as Shelby handed me a sheet and left.

Shelby had a doctor's appointment for Bud.

"Oh shit" I spilled the sauce all over the counter. Getting a paper towel I quickly wiped up the spilled sauce.

"Ok Malia you got this" I breathed out turning on Micheal Jackson which gives me motivation.

After I finished making the Yakitori which took me a span of 2 hours 30 seconds and 1 minute.

Going upstairs, I changed into a white tennis skirt with Kain brown sweatshirt mostly because it matched, definitely not because
I miss him and it smells like him

"Nothing can go wrong" I looked in the mirror as I rubbed Shea butter moisturizer into my hair.

I decided to wear my hair in a ponytail, so I used gel to get it up. Even though my curls are loose and thick it was still hard to manage.

Wrapping a brown bandanna around my head while a few baby hairs stuck out I gladly finished off my hair.

Going downstairs I was patting down my skirt to make it look more professional.

Jumping in surprise I seen Julius, Lauren, And Ben in my living room.

"Did we have something planned I forgot about?" I asked stepping down the last stair

"This is a intervention" Ben sad smiled

Intervention?

Oh did they find out about my bad money habits? Nahh they already knew about that.

"Ok" I sat down on the lazy hot chair next to Ben.

"We don't think you should go to Kains house" Lauren spilled out

"Elaborate" I said, i wasn't pissed or anything I just want to know why they think that

"He's going through a hard time right now and he lash out, I don't want you to get hurt" Julius spoke, Right but if he's going through a hard time I want to be there to comfort him and let him know he's not alone .