38

It's been a week since we got back we had a full house Amber was here alone with Grams and Gramps, they would argue a lot into Amber checked into a hotel. Today I was going house shopping with Kain, we have a couple on our minds.

There's on thats in the next neighbor which is 20 minutes from here, there's five rooms, three bathrooms and it's in Graces school zone.

There's another house that has a pool and it's in Grace school zone, there's a amazing friendly neighborhood.

We were just going to see our options. Grace's Nanny also live by both of the houses which makes it easier.

Putting on a white tank top I put on a brown oversize zip up on top with a pair of baggy jeans and sneakers.

"Ok I'm ready" I announced going downstairs. "Bye! Call me if you decide to buy one" Shelby and mom yelled out.

The last thing I did was open my own bank accounts, my mom was still transferring money to my account but most of the money is mine. I've had in my savings these last years of just made.

Getting in the car Kain drives to the first house, "Have you ate today?" He's been asking that since the whole blood sugar thing.

"N-"

Kain opened the glove department and handed me a chocolate bar "thanks" I opened the candy and took a bite.

"der Atem" I told myself as is breathed and out

"Teach me some"

"Some what?" I asked with a mouthful and Kain gave me a look oh Germany

"Vollidiot" I laughed out. Kain raised his eyebrow as if he was offended.

"What did you just call me?"

"I called you a dumbass" I chuckled out

"La cagna"

"Did you just call me a bitch? verdammte Fotze" I replied.

Hehe I just called him a fucking cunt hehe.

"We are here" Kain announced unbuckling his seat belt. I took a long look at the house.

The outside of the house was dark, it was black with flowers surrounding it. inside was the same but it was very beautiful there was a balcony in the master bedroom that gave you a amazing sight of the woods behind. Inside the kitchen was black and grey marble counters with black cabinets matching. The fridge was huge and had Grey silver lining. The whole house had wooden floors, The back yard had a huge ass pool along with a porch. Checking the garage it looked like it could fit three cars most which is enough. There was three bathrooms, two were in bedrooms and one was down stairs, the stairwell was black too as you went upstairs stairs you came up to this huge open spot that looked like another living room. The house was very roomy, only thing I didn't like was the huge windows.

"I like it, what do you think of it?" I asked Kain as I looked at the bar in the kitchen, there was a bar where you could sit with stools there was actually a dining room to for dinners.

"Let's get it" Kain announced. YAY!

We talked to the realtor and he said we could fully own the house in thirty days. Me and Kain talked about the down payment and everything. We were going to do paper work but we would have the house by next month

Going to Kains house we had to go over some things, such as the engagement dinner, Kain said he'll handle the honey moons

"Tomorrow we have cake testing at 9am in the morning, Monday I have to go over details about the dress, I have to meet with event planner. Bachelorette party?"