19

Changing into a pair of sage jogging pants with white writing on them, throwing on a white matching hoodie.

Going downstairs I saw Shelby talking to my mom. It's been a couple days. I took my time before deciding to talk to Kain today. I was going to tell him everything. We were either going to break up or build on trust.

"You need to get Laid" Shelby told my mom as I agreed out loud.

"Malia, your 1 month rule extended to 4 months" Lauren said before putting a handful of chips in her mouth .

"That's because I'm in a complicated relationship" I said, getting a bottle of water from the fridge, today I had to go down to JLM to practice for my performance that was coming up.

Lately I've been thinking about my future, I want to open a dance school.

Leaving the house I got, in my car and drove to JLM. This time away from Kain could be a good thing. Help us figure out our feelings, it has been four months and I think I love him but I also feel like I shouldn't.

Pulling into the parking lot, I got out and showed the security my student ID, went inside Mrs. Robbins room where the dancers were already there.

"Oh hey Malia, your just in time. Can I speak to you outside?" Robbins said getting up, she had a nice sense of style. She would wear a colorful shirt and a matching blazer. With these huge glasses that reminded me of Enda in the incredibles.

"So Malia, I have a dance partner for you. As a duet, you'll meet her tomorrow come in earlier. Today practice your solo, review it for me and I'll watch" Robbins said before.

"Ok" I said before walking to the locker room, I change into my dancing outfit. Before going to the practicing stage which was in the back of the school.

Putting on my pointe shoes, and my tights with a skirt and my leotard.

The intro began playing. Walking out on the floor as I allowed my body to let lose. Arms failing in the sky above me, as I melted down to the floor letting the music consume me.

Holding my Pirouette, as my skirt flowed my curls whirling around in my vision. Taking a huge leap, landing graciously on two feet as I did my finishing pose.

Catching my breath I got up and got some water. "Ok show me what you got?" Mrs. Robbins came in the rehearsal room.

"Ok" I went out on the stage and started the same routine.

Finishing off the routine, I heard a couple low claps from Robbins.

"Perfection! Work on your leap, point your toes more" Robbins said before leaving the room. Going to the locker room I took a quick shower before changing sweatpants

-

I agreed to meet Kain at Ben's bar, parking the car to check my appearance. Ok this should go fine.

Walking inside the bar, there were barely any people here. I soon seen Kain, taking a deep breath and I sat down on the barstool.

Sitting in silence while Kain watched me intently.

"Malia I'm so sorry, I was caught off guard. I shouldn't have run out like that" Kain said.

Caught off guard?! What was I supposed to do! Say hey I used to cut myself nothing to worry about?!

"I don't want your apology, Kain" I shrugged, crossing my arms .

"I know I should've stayed."

I need a drink.