10

Coming home after a long day of therapy and dance class, I talked to the girls about having to get a substitute teacher for when I go back to school

Coming home after a long day of therapy and dance class, I talked to the girls about having to get a substitute teacher for when I go back to school. They were pretty upset then I cheered them up.

It was 11 am, it was still early. The dance class today was a morning one.

Going into my mom's room, I notice her getting ready. "What are you doing today?" I asked, sitting on her ottoman.

My mom's room was pretty and spacious,A king size bed with silk sheets thrown on it. An ottoman with different blankets she collected from different countries.

"I'm hosting a small dinner party tomorrow, Don't worry it's a small one with actual nice people" Mom said as she put on mascara. Ohh I should borrow that sometime.

"Do you need help? Or for me to do anything?" I asked, trying to help out more.

Mom seemed very keen on my offer. "Actually, there's this bakery on the other side of town. I have a cake that needs to be picked up in a couple hours."

"What bakery?" I asked genuinely, my car is now out of the shop so of course I'll go.

"Sweet revenge, right down 702"

Oh down there, I heard that side of town was kind of sketchy. Like there's some type of activity going on.

Pulling out my phone I decided to text some people right quick.

JULIUS <3
J: "What's going on with you, and Kain ;)?"
M: Nothing. We're friends, How do you know Kain? READ.

They're definitely hiding something, whatever it is I don't really want to know. Some things are better staying hidden.

Leaving my moms room, I began to go in my room and change into a brown hoodie, with tight brown leather jeans. I then proceeded to put my white and brown sneakers on. Grabbing my brown clutch, I make my way down stairs.

Going down to the living room, I turned on the Princess and the frog. Which is my favorite Disney movie.

-

After the movie I got a text,

UNKNOWN
"Malia. This is your father, We need to talk"

Why does the number say unknown? I had fathers name saved on my phone. Ignoring the text, I grab my car keys and start making my way towards Sweet revenge.

I was excited to go to the bakery, I had never been there before. I loved the smell of bakery's. That reminds me of my Grandma, Gigi. She owns a restaurant in Italy. I want to visit her later after I start my first day of school.

Traffic in New York was hell, especially on my side of town. But I've enjoyed living here. Except for the cat calling when you walk down the street alone. As crazy as this might sound. When I don't have a bodyguard with me I carry a gun.