39

Kain where are you taking me" I asked as he led me around. I was currently blindfolded while Kain led me around.

"Right........ here" he took off the blindfold to show we're at a tattoo polar. "What are we doing?" I asked skeptical about Kain's actions.

"Tattoos"
-

"They look sick" Me and Kain looked at our tattoos, I would've never done with anyone Becuase tattoos are permeated.

Day before the wedding.

"Come on Malia" Julius and Gwyar begged, I turned around looking at them both, I already told them no in five languages.

"No" I snapped around. I continued folding clothes as I was cleaning up the house.

It wasn't dirty well except for Grace room all the toys and makeup, clothes, train tracks she just threw everywhere. That's why Kain only allows her to have three toys at once outside of her room to prevent a messy house

Living with Kain I've learnt he's a clean freak. The other day I left my hair and makeup products out and he cleaned up, while organizing everything in abc order.

"Just come to the lake house with us just for today the last day before your married" Eztil batted his eyes

"Fine, I'll pack a quick bag" i gave in before I kicked them out and got my car keys , I drove down the road to moms house

"Hey Mr. Brown " I smiled at him as he did a simple nod.

Unlocking the door all I heard was yelling. Amber and Grams were yelling back and forth as mom stood in the middle massaging her forehead.

"What's going on here?" I asked closing the door behind me, stopping all the chatter.

"You want to wear the dress I got you for the after party ? Right!" Amber yelled at me.

"I was just going to wear a shorter version of the dress with sneakers" I fiddled with my fingers, I didn't like upsetting people. I felt bad when I did.

"Great! Here" Grams handed me a bag as I looked at mom, I opened the box to see sneakers that matched the dress along with a pair of heels

"Thank you guys so much" I said seriously. It meant a lot to me.

I set the shoes down as I followed mom into the kitchen "How has it been living with Kain?"

"Great! Ive enjoyed it but I'm a little nervous about tomorrow, oh and I'm almost late I got to go, love you!" I said leaving the room.

I seen Julius parked outside as I hopped in and he started driving. I didn't know where this lake house was but I was going to tell mom when I found out.

"Dude you took a wrong turn" Eztil pointed out on the map as Rory agreed.

"Shit we turn-" the whole car stopped moving.

"Julius what just happened?" I asked in a panic.

"Our tired got punctured"

Taking a deep breath I chose the words coming out of my mouth wisely "I'm going to strangle you" I remained calm.

Getting out the car, I walked around looking for signal into I felt a raindrop. Shit!

Getting back inside the car I saw everyone looking at me. "What?" I asked before Rory pointed behind me. I looked out the window as I jumped nearly out of my skin. There was a guy just standing out there. I let down the window as I heard his rapid breathing.

"May I help you?" I asked as he just breathed on me.

"Come with me" He said. "Julius, you heard the man go with him" I said.