24 part two

(Had to make another chapter for this one.)

November 1st

"So what do you think about red lipstick on me?" I ask Kain as he walked around the kitchen preparing the ingredients. He took one glance at me and nodded. He seemed a bit distant lately. Like something is bothering him.

"Think I might marry Megan fox" I swing my legs flipping through the magazine. Once again ignored. "Would you notice me if I was naked right now?" Most likely not since he continued raiding the fridge. I give up.

I hopped down the counter and went out to the backyard sitting on one of the tanning chairs. Continue to read my magazine I didn't even notice when the sun suddenly wasn't shining on me. "First you don't talk to me now you block the sun" I threw the magazine at him.

"Malia we need to talk" He cupped both of my hands. I rose a eyebrow at the seriousness in his voice. I scoot over to make room for Kain.

"Before you hate me forever let me finish talking before you react. Which I know you won't listen" automatically my knee started bouncing since I couldn't fiddle with my fingers.

"Malia I can't have kids" The rest of what he was saying was kind of history. He led me on for this long ? "Malia"

He purposely asked me how many kids I wanted knowing he couldn't give me that. Call me selfish but- "Malia!" I snapped out of my trance looking at Kain tears blurred both of our vision.

He placed his cold hand on my cheek "It kills me I can't give you what you want" I leaned my forehead on his closing my eyes I took a deep breath.

"It's okay. We have other options. Kain I love you so much that I'm okay with it as long as I get to be with you. I hate the fact you didn't tell me and continued to ask me how many kids I wanted. But it's fine. It's really fine." I smiled at him. Part of me knew he would beat himself up about this and I didn't want That.

"God, You're wonderful" Kain kisses me softly. A couple of our tears mixed into the kiss but it was intimate and passionate.

"You know what sounds good right now?"

"Hmm?"

"Tacos and a bubble bath"

-

"Mhm these are so good" I groaned while chewing my taco, turns out my idea wasn't a bad one.

I was sitting in a bubble bath while Kain sat comfortably on the edge of the bath, I told him he could get in. I had a huge bath but he said something about not wanting to get his hair wet.

"Here" I fed Kain some of my shrimp taco, running my thumb over his lips getting the sauce off.

We continued to sit here together in silence which was great, I just loved being with him. It didn't matter where just with him.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what" Kain said which made heat rush up to my cheeks, wow.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what" I smiled at Kain.

While Kain threw away the trash I washed up and wrapped a towel around myself. Brushing my hair in the mirror I noticed Kain coming from behind to hug me.

"You smell nice" Kain mumbled in the crock of my neck "thanks" I smiled halfway at Kain.

"What's next?"

"Sleep" I yawned before changing into a pair of shorts and a hoodie before snuggling into the covers.

"What's your dream?" I asked Kain.

"Anything with you in it"

So adorable.

"I think red looks amazing on you by the way" Kain whispered in my ear before I dozed off.