25

Malia POV

Today was the day

I've Been practicing hard for this one.

In my room I was packing a bag including my two costumes. Some hygiene things.

"Hey beautiful" Kain entered my room, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked, realizing I was missing a part of my costume.

"Here to help, " Kain shrugged, "oh that's great! Can you look in that cubbie for a blue and black sparkly skirt " I said looking in my closet.

"It's wasn't in here, but I did find a vibrator" Kain raised a eyebrow, examining it. Oh yeah I bought that one last week it ran out of batteries like yesterday.

"What?" I asked, digging through my closet "oh do you by any chance have batteries?" I asked, before finding the skirt and placing it in my bag.

"Not at the moment" Kain threw the vibrator in the cubby

"Hey! Don't throw pinkie" I whipped my head around giving Kain a serious look.

"Who names a vibrator?"

"Me, obviously" I zipped up my bag.

-

"Ok I'll see you in a couple hours" I went in for a hug with Kain slapping his ass, as he did the same and that kind of hurt "I didn't hit you that hard" I said dramatically before getting in the car.

"Oh hey Malia I'm glad I ran into you" Robbins ran up to me looking kind of desperate. "Your on in two hours I need you to get your makeup and custom outfit on" Robbins rushed out quickly pointing at the entrance to the break rooms where we change

Walking inside I saw mostly everyone who dances in here, I even saw angels getting ready for the group number. I'm not participating in the group dance because my solo is right after.

"Hey Ben, could you help me out with my makeup?" I asked, sitting down at the vanity. Ben always wore good makeup I never was good at makeup

"Of course" Ben smiled as he walked over with a huge makeup bag. As he started powdering my face and stuff. So my theme was Black and blue which I loved with sparkles. My outfit was a long sleeve blue dress with a thigh slit. I also had black pointe shoes that matched.

"So who's coming for you tonight?" I asked Ben, he had an important solo also.

"No one" Ben smiled at me. Oh. "We'll I'll be cheering for you in the stance"

"You have a good heart," Ben said, finishing up my makeup.

I believe everyone has a good heart but whether they show it or not is on them.

"My mom wouldn't come because she doesnt support my dancing, she says it's not a manly thing to do" Ben said, parting my hair for me.

"toxic masculinity"

"Yep"

-

"Announcing number 719"

As the lights dim, the music started playing as my heart was beating out of my chest.

The intro began playing. Walking out on the floor as I allowed my body to let lose. Arms failing in the sky above me, as I melted down to the floor letting the music consume me.

I allowed myself to zone out, like I was in my own little space. No matter how many people were watching me I always knew that one pair of special eyes were there.