8

"Mom I'm so sorry about your fashion show" I apologized while grabbing a water bottle

I was genuinely sorry, I knew how much work mother put into the fashion show. I didn't even bother to read the paper. I knew what the headlines would say.

BITCH GONE CRAZY
SPOILED

Today I had a busy schedule. I had to teach dance, Therapy, I agreed to go partying with some of Julius friends.

Going upstairs, I needed to change clothes. Picking out a Lilac knitted cropped cardigan, with a matching crop tank top. Finding a pair of white loose jeans matching some white sneakers.

Today I decided to wear my hair down as a wet curly look.

My hair was hard to manage growing up, I couldn't just put my hair in a bun and leave. As I started getting older I started appreciating my hair more.

I was told to straighten my hair a lot, that I'll fit in more and that I'll be popular. As you can tell the school I went to didn't have a lot of minorities which made me stand out.

I felt bad Mr.Brown had to drive me all around today, My car was in the shop for next week. I have no idea what's wrong with him.

Yes I gave my car pronouns, and what about it?

Deciding I'll walk to Shelby house to help out with the nursery . She had 3 months left until we found out the gender of the baby.

The walk wasn't long, since this neighborhood was private and secured.

Going inside Shelby house, which I had a key to. Walking to the kitchen I notice Ted with a towel around his waist.

I should probably start knocking

"Hey Ted, where's Shelby?" I asked scaring the living shit out of Ted as he jumped noticing me he move behind the counter

"dammit! I get no privacy here" Ted cursed before hurrying up stairs.

Chuckling, I went to the nursery which was upstairs. As I opened the door I saw Shelby opening a can of paint. We are painting today?!

I probably shouldn't have dressed up so much.

The nursery already had a gender neutral crib along a dresser. We still had to add more things to do to the nursery.

"Oh hey Malia you're just in time" Shelby smiled at me while I cursed myself for white jeans.

"Oh hon don't worry we are not painting, I'm going to have Ted do it" Shelby said as she got off her knees after opening the can.

"So what are we doing then?" I asked, looking around the room.

"We are cleaning the downstairs room for a play space for the baby" Shelby said as she rubbed her belly.

Shelby had a little baby bump, it was a cute little one. I'm predicting the baby's going to have blue eyes from Shelby and black hair from Ted.