28

1 months
Alots happened well nothing really happened I just like being dramatic. I got my cast off but I haven't been back to JLM. Burk said it's because I'm afraid of hurting myself again but I think it's just smart to wait awhile.

Physically I'm doing fine but Mentally I feel like water slowly entering my lungs. Just drowning...

Today Lauren, Ben, Gwyar, Eztil, and Julius wanted to go to the beach so I was just going to go. Julius said he invited a couple friends to chill with us.

Meanwhile Lauren is trying to convince me to wear a bathing suit. She knows about my scars but I'm not sure about that.

I feel like I should wear a bathing suit, just because I've been doing other things to make myself feel like myself. Example i got another tattoo which was a detailed rotten tree, with fallen rotten apples.

Lauren left two bathing suits for me to choose from, honestly was I ready to show my scars? I mean if you want to be honest it doesn't look that bad. I have 5 on my upper left arm and 8 on my right upper arms.

I got my cast off last month which was great, I've been to physical therapy a couple times, it's been great. I went to burks. He's been trying to make me feel better so he says. We even made plans to go shopping next week.

I know it sounds unprofessional but Burks are really fun to hang out with.

"Kains going to be there, Julius was just trying to make you guys makeup I'm so sorry" Lauren blurted out, I turned around dropping whatever was in my hand.

"That's fine" I put on a fake smile, I obviously have to show him im doing fine and I definitely don't care for him anymore.

"Looks like I'm wearing the red one" I Picked up the bathing suit. It was a two piece with a long sleeve lace cover up, oh! and matching shades.

"Someone's trying to make someone jealous" Ben said seriously on my bed.

"Once you get the balls to talk to Julius let me know" I joked as Ben was quick to throw a pillow at me which fueled my laughter.

"Ok are we ready?" Eztil asked in the driver seat of the car. We all squeezed in Eztil car. Luckily I was in the passenger seat.

The bathing suit fit perfectly, I felt good and confident in it which was good.

Eztil pulled on the side giving a good view of the beach. The beach wasn't packed it was a nice view as the waves slowly dissolved on the sand. The blue water and sky is very eye catching. There was buildings to go shopping at, a public restroom.

The last time I went to the beach was when I six, a while ago.

Setting up our Beach chairs me and Gwyar just wanted to sit out and relax. I relaxed on the beach chair while Julius and the others went in the water. I had my sunglasses on listening to the speaker Gwyar bought.

"You should definitely come in the water with me" I heard someone speak as I lifted my sunglasses a bit I seen a tall guy...

"I don't want to get wet" I said placing my shades back on my face.

"I can easily change that" The guy flirted poorly.

"No you can't, now move your blocking the sun"

After a while, a felt a tap on my shoulder. From Gwyar looking up I seen Oh my-

"He's here" I said propping my elbows on the beach chairs. Wow he's still hot, he was wearing swimming trunks, I forgot he had tat-

"I know his trifling ass did not" Rory said looking at the girl by his side. Shit she's hot too.