17

It's been a week since my relationship with Kain happened. We hung out every night at Ben's bar then made out in the parking lot . Once we almost had car sex but I wasn't ready to show Kain all of me, mostly my scars but still.

Oh and I started school Friday but it's now Saturday, I didn't have any plans as I sat on my computer with my glasses on. There was a knock on my door "Yes?!" I called out as Kain opened the door, I'm guessing Shelby let him in.

"Hey" I smiled at Kain, as he sat beside me on my bed. "I have a race tonight" Kain kissed my hand that was just sitting there. I was wearing a hoodie with shorts.

"-you want me to attend?" I asked putting my computer aside.

"Mhm" Kain layed there he looked exhausted, Grace has been having nightmares, which mean no sleep for Kain.

Laying beside Kain, he took the opportunity to place his head on my chest to get some sleep. Laying there playing in Kain hair as he peacefully slept.

-

"You'll get cold wearing that" Kain looked at my outfit, which was a short thigh length red dress long sleeves with black combat boot

"Yeah but at least I'll look hot" I looked in the body mirror. As Kain came up behind me, I smiled at my reflection as Kain snuck his hand up my dress. Shivering at the feeling of metal rings on my thigh. His touch sent pleasurable shivers through my body.

"Stop being so horny" I smacked Kains hand, placing my dress back down. My tattoo peaking outs

"Your showing too much cleavage" Kain looked down at my v neck. I adjusted my v neck making my boobs scrunch together.

"So are you, wear a jacket I don't want anyone seeing your arms" I mocked Kain. That seemed to shut him down as he scowled me.

Walking downstairs gladly there was no one there so I went ahead and left.
Me and Kian, have been on the low Lately we are still learning a lot but each other. Quite frankly I learned Kain gets turned on pretty easy and he has a thing for thighs. And some other things.

"Will there be drinking or drugs, I need to let loose" I asked looking out the window.

"Not drugs but drink away" Kain said as I nodded. I was wondering if Kain was going to drink cause if so then I'll just wait it out this time cause one of us have to be sober

Grabbing Kains hand that was resting on the arm rest thing I start fiddling with his rings, as I noticed a tattoo on his finger 10:02

"Nervous?" Kain asked me as I looked up "a little" and I scrunched up my nose as I kept fiddling with his fingers.

-
"Rose" a voice said as I held on to my pillow. Feeling a familiar pair of lips on my forehead I opened my eyes slowly to see Kain hand still in my lip as I had a death hold on it. The side of my mouth was wet indicating I was drooling.

"Sorry" I let go of his hand as I wiped the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand. "To warn you, there will be people taking pictures of us" Kain said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Ok" I looked outside to see other cars parked. I stumbled out of the car.

Kain came around and grabbed my hand, he was right, people were taking pictures as Kain held me tighter to his side and I saw Dante come out of nowhere.

"Who would've called it" Dante shook his head looking at out linked hands.

"Get lost shitbag" Kain sent a glare at Dante before Dante called him a bitch and walked on.