2.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
My eyes still closed and I hear my alarm go off, which came off startling. Today we were moving and I couldn't help but dread it. I didn't have any friends here in the lovely state of Michigan. Yet I cannot help the thought of how I will miss the cold winters and the beautiful sights an individual could only dream of seeing.
As soon as I sat up in bed my older brother walked right in my room: without warning. I gave him the 'knock next time' stare and he put his hands up in surrender and walked out of my room. My brother is going to be leaving to go back to his base as soon as we leave to the new house. As I began to think, I let out a loud sigh and laid back on my bed. Once finding the motivation to leave my bed, I got dressed in a simple hoodie and a pair of yoga pants; and began to grab my bags to bring to the car. My family ignores my existence, so I truly wished they didn't feel like they needed to bother me today. I have a older sister Olivia, a older brother Andy, a younger sister Mary, and my dad. Andy is the only one who actually acknowledges me and Olivia makes my life a living hell when she does.
I packed my car and Andy helped everyone pack the other car.
When we were done Andy jumped in the passenger seat of my car. Then we started on the road, trying to prepare for the long trip.
Once we got to the house (which was previously set up) I chose the room I would be staying in; my new room... Which was the one upstairs farthest away from the stairs and better yet farther away from my dad's office.
I walked into my room and dropped off a few bags I brought in. Then shortly after I went and helped Andy bring in some food we picked up on the way. We both started to put the food into the cabinets and refrigerator. Andy sighs and starts to whisper in a sincere manner "I'm sorry, Danni."
"You haven't done anything. What's there to be sorry for?" Meaningless sarcasm practically dripping from my lips.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here. I know ever since the accident..." Andy takes a long pause surly knowing my heart hurt at that memory.
"Danni I'm just sorry, that's all."
I wanted to respond when the door bell rang. I ran to go see who it was. I opened the door to reveal an undeniably attractive guy who had beautiful brown hair, with sky blue eyes, who was very tall nearly grown like a weed.
"You like what you see Princess?"