26. Chapter Part2

Brody's P.O.V

"-Me and Willow kissed at the store. She's the one that came onto me. I mean a guys instinct is to kiss back-"

"Not really." Danielle interrupted.

"Shut up and let me finish then you can make your considerations after." Zack snapped.

She just rolled her eyes then he continued.

"Anyway, I kissed her back. I didn't exactly want to but, she came onto me. Yeah I flirted a little earlier and thought she was pretty but, I never wanted an actual relationship or whatever she wanted to call it. I thought you're supposed to flirt with a girl after a bad break up but, who knows.. Then I talked to her about it outside and she told me about her breakup then thought it was best if she left, she admitted using me as re-bound. Then she left."

Danielle's expression was neutral. She didn't seem to care. She shrugged her shoulders then began to eat. She took one piece then me and Zack dug in. She ate so slow.

"How's that pizza?" I asked her as I grabbed my second piece as she just ate a fourth of hers.

"Good." She squinted. She knew I was judging the way she ate.

Me and Zack started laughing. She took it so seriously.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." I raised my hands up in surrender.

She was silent for a little bit. I probably pissed her off. When she was only half way done with her pizza she complained that's she was full and tired. We ended up leaving with some pizza. Me and Zack walked to the car before Danielle got there. Then I heard tires screech. I looked back and saw Danielle on the cement parking lot. Zack and I ran to her, dropping the pizza and all.
Once we reached her she was sobbing and breathing heavily. The car drove off.

"Baby, are you okay?" I crouched down by her and all she could do was shake her head no.

Zack got the car started and I picked her up gently. I ran to the car, not a care in my mind. I just needed to get Danielle to Matt.

Zack started driving, like a complete idiot I may add. Then we arrived home. I took Danielle up to our bedroom, Zack followed and I placed her on the bed. She was crying with pain. Zack crouched down next to her, cooing to her that everything was okay. I ran to Matts room and found him on on his laptop.

"Matt. Danielle got hit by a car." I tried saying calmly.

His eyes shot open and looked at me.

"They're back."

Zack's P.O.V

She was breathing and that's all that mattered. She was conscious which was unbelievable but, she was going to be okay. Matt and Brody ran into the room, Matt automatically taking over.

"Danielle, listen to me. You're going to have to tell me where you got impacted the most. Okay?"

Danielle kept on crying not able to respond. It seemed she was in shock still.

Brody switch places with me and crouched down trying to calm her down. How could you calm her down? I mean seriously she just got hit by a car.

Yet Brody managed to do it. She was sobbing still but she could talk so you could at least understand what she was talking about. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face stained with makeup, and her skin scraped and bruised yet pale.

"Danielle can you please tell me now?" Matt asked concerned in so many ways.

She nodded slightly then pointed to her leg. I walked out of the room not able to watch was going to happen. I heard a faint snap. Then a cry following it. I ran to the room and Danielle was crying more than ever.

Matt got up and walked to me, taking me outside the room.

"What the hell happened?" I exclaimed.

"She broke her leg. I snapped it back in.."

"What the fuck she's not a guy you know?! She can't handle shit that you've had to done to us!"

"Would you rather her be taken to the hospital and them discover the fucking scars all over her." He snapped.

Matt walked into his room. He grabbed bandaging and walked back into her room.

"Go get some damn ice." He said annoyed.

I did so, then returned to Brody sitting up on the bed with Danielle laying on his chest. Her leg was secured with a bandage at the moment.

"I will get the cast tomorrow." He snatched the ice out of my hand and placed it gently on her leg.

Brody rubbed her back to make the pain seem less painful.

"She's on lots of pain killers. Keep an eye on her." Matt said as he started to pace.

"I will Matt." Brody's voice croaked at the end.

Brody was about to cry. His eyes were watering and he kept on holding onto Dan. He looked down at her.

He kept on whispering something over and over again. Yet his tears did not shed. They just stayed there threatening.

I walked to my room and just sat on my bed. They're back, and they showed they're not messing around. They want one thing, but we can't let it happen. All they want is to ruin Brody, and Danielle is the main way to do so.

Author Note: Sorry it took so long. There's lots of issues going on. So um there was lots of swearing; Sorry to you people who hate it. So I had to make Zack and Willow not be a thing. It was either them or Danielle and Brody. So I decided Zillow isn't a thing. Um vote, comment. I got told to stop writing so I kept on thinking, you know what, my book sucks anyway and they are right. But I'm here still writing. Just because so many people have read it.. I love you guys.

~Abbycxcxc