8.Chapter

Brody's P.O.V
She looked so embarrassed it
was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of her. She looked at me and said "you didn't see anything got it." I smirked and held up my phone, "this shows different Princess." I swear her jaw dropped, she then came back to reality and jumped onto my balcony. Uh oh.

Danielle's P.O.V
I can't believe he took pictures of me changing. I look at him and he still has his stupid smirk on his face. I took his phone and he automatically tried to grab it from me. He pushed me a bit while he did that and I fell off the open side. The only thing that kept me from the ground was my one hand that was holding onto the metal from the side of it. I could feel a panic attack coming, my breathing got fast and heavy, and my sight started coming and going I could feel my tears on my cheeks. Brody grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He kept me in his arms and made me sit down on the balcony. I couldn't walk I was in shock and I was shaking, my sight getting worse. The last thing I saw was Brody holding me cursing to himself then things went black.

Brody's P.O.V
She passed out, she was in shock and It was my fault. I first checked her pulse to make sure she didn't die right there and then, which I know is pretty stupid but I did anyway. I put her on my shoulder and jumped to her balcony and just made it. I pushed her up first then I pulled myself up. I opened the door and carried her to her bed and laid her there. I sat on her bed right beside her feeling nothing but guilt. So I decided I will stay there until morning so I can make sure she's okay, and that's exactly what I did.

Next Morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brody's P.O.V
I woke her up because it was almost time for school. She didn't get up without a fight. So I threatened to kiss her if she didn't get up so, then she got up. I could tell she wasn't feeling good so I didn't mess with her. She went to her closet and got a pair of black sweatpants that said pink on the butt. She then went to her dresser and got her bra and panties then left the room and came back with a towel. She went into the bathroom and took a shower then came out with my hoodie on her sweatpants on and her hair was just towel dried. She didn't put on any makeup and just put on a pair of black vans. The drive to school was filled with nothing but talk about the pictures. She ended up taking my phone and deleting them. Whatever makes her happy I'm fine with. We were at school and we walked to every class together then it was lunch.
Danielle's P.O.V

I decided I wasn't hungry and just sat down on the lunchroom floor by a corner. A girl walked up to me that had multicolored rainbow hair and a nose piercing who was skinny and tall. "Do you want to meet some of my friends?" I shook my head in agreement. She took me to a table with 3 other girls, "Well I'm Sarah and the girls are Amy, Becca, and Chloe." Amy was a red head who was really tall and skinny with brown eyes, Becca had black hair and was not as skinny as Amy with light brown eyes she was some what tall, Chloe had brown hair with blonde highlights she was thin with dark brown eyes she was also tall. They seemed sweet. "Oh my god, are you wearing the bad boys hoodie?" Becca asked as if surprised. Bad boy? There's no way Brody is the "bad boy" he's so sweet. "Brody?" I asked confused, they all shuffle in their seats finally Becca shook her head. I laughed, they all looked at me confused. "There's no way Brody is a bad boy he is so sweet and nice", I said. The girls look at me as if I am crazy. Sarah changed the subject and it was no longer silent. Brody, a bad boy?

Brody's P.O.V
I was sitting with my friends at lunch and saw her with her new friends she made. She looked adorable in my hoodie. "Hey, dude snap out of it!" I looked at Zach and he was just snapping and snapping. "I'm sorry.. Um what were we talking about?" I said to the group of guys, Zach, Sam, Ty, Leo, and Matt. "Staring at the new girl huh? Go get some before I do!" Leo said with a stupid grin on his face. "Yeah like you could get her, Leo she's different she doesn't want me, I doubt she would want you. We're neighbors." He looked at me after my statement and started to laugh. "You guys must have something special then, she's wearing your hoodie!" Ty said laughing hard. "I'm thinking about taking her to our 'get together' tomorrow. Everyone brings a girl then we will have some fun okay?" I said and the guys agreed. It was now the end of lunch, and I ran up to Danielle so we could walk
together. The rest of school went by pretty fast. I was now driving her home and I decided to ask her. "U-um Danielle I well uh was just wondering if you would um want to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow and there's going to be other girls too but um would you like to after school?" 'Real smooth Brody' is all I can think and I put my hand on my neck. That's what I do when I'm nervous. "Of course I want to go!" She said with a smirk. We were then in my driveway and she got out and walked in her house. This should be fun.

After school Wednesday (get together )
Danielle's P.O.V
I checked my outfit which was a pair of black jeans with a white floral blouse with my black vans. My hair is curled and my makeup is done. Then we arrive at a house which was a lot bigger than my house. There are 5 cars in the driveway making us 6. Brody ran around the car to open the door for me. We linked arms and walked up to the house, I expected him to knock but he walked right in.
It looks like he is taking me to the living room. There was 3 big leather couches, and a love seat the three couches were packed so me and him sat in the love seat. I felt as if everyone was staring at me. "Hello everyone! Today we will be doing some interesting 'games' I guess you could say. Well we will be starting with 'Body Shots'. Basically one person takes a shot of tequila and put sugar on the other person anywhere on their body and the other person has a lime in their mouth. The person that drank the tequila shot will have to get all the sugar off the persons body then retrieve the lime from their partners mouth with no hands. Okay who's first?" The guy looked at everyone and then looked at me and Brody. "How about new girl and Brody?" Everyone looked at us now. "I didn't know there would be alcohol." I whisper to Brody. He whispers back "it will be fine trust me." I trust him.. So we walked up to the guy and he asked for my name, Brody answered for me. Then they brung over a stool and Brody sat on it first and they brung a trey over with the tequila shots, limes, and sugar. I put my finger on the lime and put it on his jaw lining. I then put the sugar on the area so it stuck. "Nice choice Princess" he said trying not to smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully then took the shot. It started burning my throat but I wasn't giving up, not now. I then got all the sugar of his jaw line which was really surprising. I then got close to him and got the lime out of his mouth. Everyone was surprised "Brody, can she do it for me?!" his friend said. I giggled in embarrassment. Then Brody rolled his eyes and picked me up and put me on the stool he put the lime juice on my neck then the sugar. He put the lime in my mouth, took the shot like it was nothing and started getting the sugar off. He 'accidentally' sucked a bit hard on my neck and you could see a hickey starting to form. He then got the lime out of my mouth and then puckered his face because of the taste I laughed then we went back to the love seat. While everyone went up there Brody told me everyones names. Sam was blonde an had freckles, Ty had a sandy blonde hair color and a tattoo, Leo had light brown hair and had freckles, Matt had longer brown hair, and Zach had blondish brownish hair. When everyone was done it was time for truth or dare. Brody started off, "Danielle truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss me."

"Do I have another choice?" I said smirking

"Drink a bottle of vodka." He said smirking right back. I leaned in just for a peck then he started kissing me back. For an odd reason I didn't want to stop. He picked me up and placed me on his lap still kissing me. He bites my bottom lip then manages to sneak his tongue in my mouth for a few seconds. Then I pulled away and just look into his eyes. Everyone started whistling and cheering I could feel my face turning red. I put my face in the crook of his neck so no one see's my red face. I can feel him smile and I smile too. It went around and then Ty asked me "truth or dare." I simply said truth "is it true you think Brody is a good kisser?" I looked at him and replied "I mean I guess he was." I bite my lip and look at him and he looks down at me acting a bit hurt I giggle. After a few more truths and dares it was dark and me and Brody decided to leave. The drive home was mostly the radio. It seemed like a short drive back. He parked in his driveway and we both got out. He walked me to my door and we kissed again. Then I walked in my house and no one even noticed I was gone for the whole day..