22.Chapter

Brody's P.O.V

Pain took over my whole body the moment I woke up. Danielle was holding my hand and had watery eyes. I squeezed her hand and her eyes looked at me. She came closer if that was even possible, and wrapped her arms around my neck. It was a very awkward position.

"Do you remember what I told you last night?" She pulled away and sniffled.

"Yes I do."

"Okay..I'm going to go to school."

"I'm coming too."

Danielle got up and I tried to when she made me lay down again.

"You need to take it easy okay."

"I can go to school. That's my education I'm missing."

She crouched down and kissed my forehead.

"We both know you don't care about education." She laughed "I'll be back later."

"I love you."

She kissed me again and smiled then left. There's no way I'm staying in bed all day.

Danielle's P.O.V

I started to walk to school after saying bye to the guys. They were staying home to watch Brody. Home. A smile spread across my face at the word.

I wore a black cardigan, with a off white top, skinny jeans, and my Uggs. I put on a bit of makeup. (mascara, foundation, eyeliner, ect.)
I was freezing due to my thin cardigan. Once I arrived at the school everyone's faces turned to look at me. I walked faster and ran into someone. I looked up to see a familiar face. Preston.

"Watch where you're going ba-"

"J-Just give up alr-ready."

"What? Give up on you?"
The whole school surrounded us.

"No, the garbage can. Yes me you fucking dipshit!" I said sarcastically.

"You didn't stutter." he laughed in mid-sentence. "I will never give up on you sweetheart."

That's when I made the huge mistake. I slapped him. Everyone's mouth fell open. They never would've thought the freak would slap someone. His jaw locked in place. His hands made fists, squeezing so tight his knuckles turned white.

"I will give you five seconds to run."

I didn't have to think twice I ran through the huge crowd making my way into the school. It was empty. I soon heard footsteps but, I ran faster. I ran to the janitors closet and closed the door behind me. There was a lock on the door and I locked it. I waited in there.

Why did I do that? In front of everyone? Why wasn't I scared of him? All these questions I couldn't answer.

I didn't hear anymore footsteps. So I walked out. No one was in here. I walked outside and everyone looked at me. Their expressions blank. Then they smiled. I smiled back. But, they weren't smiling at me.
When I went to look around I got pushed down the cement stairs.

"I found you." He said with a evil laugh.

Unknown P.O.V

I walked over to the crowd of people and saw a girl getting slapped and punched. She was very pretty too. As I got a closer look I saw it was Danielle Collins. I ran into the middle and pushed the guy off of her. It was really hard due to me being so skinny. But he was off of her. I grabbed her hand and ran to the girls bathroom.

Danielle's P.O.V

My nose was bleeding, a bruise began to appear on my face, a cut was on my cheek, and I could feel the bruises appearing on my body.