3.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
I finally said something after I stared at him for a a few more seconds.
"No, why are you here exactly?"
He smirked and replied "I'm here to tell you I will be driving you to school tomorrow." It was then when Andy came to the door and stood in front of me protectively, and said with anger in his voice. " I'm not going to let my baby sister go off with some prick, I will be taking her to school tomorrow. You are a stranger do you expect me to let her go off with you who knows what you would do to her!." I did not know how to feel about that statement he made. I am able to take care of myself, I understand he is protective over me especially because of me being sick and all. I made up my mind I am pissed off, I am not a child I am a functioning human being. I pushed Andy out of the way and asked the handsome stranger what his name was he replied Brody. I look back at my brother, then at Brody. "I'm Danielle" I said with a smirk. He looked at me still smirking, then said " I will pick you up at 7 in the morning, I can walk you to your classes too princess." He then winked at me and I replied "see you then" then I bit my lip and closed the door. Great, now I get to deal with Andy. I walked straight to the last box of food then unpacked all of it, trying to ignore him. As soon as I went to walk up the stairs, someone grabbed my arm and made me turn around. To no surprise it was Andy. "What is your problem?,I try to protect you from him but, you flirted with him instead. I know what kind of guy he is just by his looks. He mistreats girls and only does one night stands. You're sick for gods sake Dan!" I tried getting free of his grip but, I mine as well face it. He is much stronger than me. I just looked at him feeling the tears trying to escape and all I could say was "leave me alone." With that he let go of me and I ran straight to my room and sat in the corner of my room. I'm breathing heavily and I start to shake and the tears escape, as I try to think what's happening to me I realize I'm going to have a panic attack.