12.Chapter

~make sure you look at her outfit up top c;~

Danielle P.O.V

I was now done doing my hair which was how it was normally but, towel dried. It was now time to do my makeup. I did a light smokey eye and mascara with a bit of eyeliner. I did a pinkish lipstick then coated that with my lip gloss. For a second I thought I was pretty. Then got a better look in my mirror. The doorbell rang and I looked out my window. It was Brody. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see a handsome Brody like always. But something was different. I observed him then realized he got his lip pierced. He noticed me staring at it then broke the silence.

"You look beautiful princess."

"Ew" I mumble under my breath just so he could hear me.

"Ew? Did you just say ew?" He questioned smirking at me from head to toe. He looked at the rips in my leggings and then walked up to me smirking still. I look at him. I don't know what's happening right now. I now noticed he was wearing a tight black shirt that showed his body structure and black jeans. His brown hair was messed to perfection. He picked me up by my waist and put me on his truck his hands still on my waist. "You touch my waist a lot..and I mean a lot." I told him. "Princess don't act like you don't like it!" He said smirking at me. "I- um d-" then Brody interrupted me by sighing. "I knew you enjoyed it" he smiled and look down at the driveway. I could feel the warmth rush to my face. "We should uh start going..?" The corners of his mouth curved down and he picked me up off his truck. Brody ran to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. I got in and we started driving. The drive was short and silent. Brody spotted the guys and we walked over to them. "You guys are late. Preston and Corey made a touchdown already." Ty said. I could feel my heartbeat racing and my head aching. Those names will never be the same. I then walked to the bleachers. They weren't full, which was weird for a first home football game. I ran up to the top of the bleachers and sat down. "You okay?" The familiar voice said. I turned and saw Zach kneeling next to me. I nodded not wanting to tell him the truth. He shook his head in response.

"Somebody brought drinks that's why there is not a lot of people. If you want I will go get you one?"

"No, I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Once I start I won't stop and I'm not getting drunk with all you boys here." I told him a smirk starting on my face. He returned the smirk.
"Scared?"

"Of you guys taking advantage of me? yeah." He just chuckled, the smirk still on his face. "I'll be back I'm going to get a drink I will tell the guys you're up here okay?" I smiled in response. Zach left and I was now alone. A few people came but not much. I spotted the boys walking up the stairs. Brody sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I scooted up a bit so his arm wasn't on my shoulders anymore. He looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. The boys sat down and I was in between Zach and Brody. I could smell Zach's beer which was almost gone. The silence was broken when Leo told Zach "You're not driving tonight." Zach pouted for a few seconds then shrugged "More for me." Then he took another sip of it. I hadn't noticed I was staring until Ty said "Oh you have a thing for Zach?" I looked at Brody and he looked irritated.

"No, but I have a thing for someone else."

"Ohhhh who?!" They all said in sync besides Zach and Brody.

"I will be right back. Okay?"

"Okay." They said once again in sync.

I then walked down the bleachers and went to where all the people were. I decided on a 'Mike Hard Lemonade' which didn't have so much alcohol in it. I turned around and my shirt got soaked with vodka. The smell disturbed me a bit. Not wanting to see who it is I ran for the bleachers. Once I reached the boys I sat back down and the people started coming.
"Why do you reek of alcohol?" Brody asked concerned.