13.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
I woke up to Brody singing in his shower. I got up and stretched then sat on his bed. Brody walked out in only a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was built very well and his hair looked adorable when it was wet. He was smirking like usual.
"Checking me out, are we?"

"No." I said flatly, that was a total lie.

"Sureee. So since it's Saturday I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?"

"Um I have no plans so sure."

I got up to go to his balcony when he stopped right in front of me.

"I thought you were the good girl type. But, yesterday changed my mind a bit." He said smirking at the ground then at me. I felt my cheeks turning pink. "I didn't think you would be a bad boy either. I guess we both guessed wrong." I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead,his lip ring cold and I walked out onto his balcony and jumped to mine.

I got into the shower and got out. I got on some black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. I did some mascara and foundation and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I walked out of my bathroom and saw Brody on my bed. It was no surprise. We really just go in each-others rooms whenever we want. I sat next to him and looked at the ground. He put his arm around me and I leaned on him.

"Where are we going to go today?" I asked him quietly.

"It's a secret." He said, I could feel him smiling at me which made me smile.

"I'm changing before we go." I told him looking up at him.

"You look perfect right now though."
He responded flatly. My cheeks started feeling warm again. I leaned back on him. His wrap around me became tighter which I didn't mind. Could I really be falling in love with a 'bad boy'?

Brody's P.O.V
We stayed there for a few minutes. I could feel her inhaling and exhaling. She was very skinny, which may be unhealthy.

"You ready to go?" I asked her trying to not think about problems.
"Um..Yeah I'm going to change into some black skinny jeans be right back." She got up and I could tell she was tired. "If you don't want to go we can watch Netflix and eat all day?" I suggested. She seemed off today and tired. I didn't want to take here there is she wasn't in a good mood. "Oh really? First one to your house gets to choose what we watch!" She then stuck out her tongue and ran to the balcony. I let her go since I didn't want to choose what we watch.

I got into my room to find her spread out on my bed. I went to sit down then she moved her foot to where I was going to sit. "Hey Dan, move your leg please?" I asked smiling at her. She looked at me then groaned. I knew exactly how to get her up. I moved by her head and whispered grazing her ear "You might want to move Princess. I might do something that you will wish never happened." She looked at me from the corner of her eye. "I'm not scared of some bad boy" she said looking as calm as ever. "You might want to be" I whispered to her again. She still stayed in her position. I was surprised usually she would be uncomfortable and move. I then tried to grab her legs and yank her of the bed and she held onto the bed and finally said "If you don't let go I'm going to scream rape!" I laughed and let go of her. I ended up sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. She decided to watch 'The Walking Dead'. Her facial expressions were adorable. I'm not afraid to admit it. She's beautiful, amazing, crazy, and isn't afraid to tell me what's on her mind at least I think she isn't. She's been through a lot. I look up at her to see her sleeping. I figured she would probably be hungry when she wakes up so I got up to go to the store when I heard a faint whisper. "Brody come lay with me." I looked at her, her eyes were open a bit and her hand was signaling me to go over to her. I walked over to her and say on the bed. She rolled over making room for me.
"I can't do that sweet pea. Especially when you're out of it. Also how you like me and all" I said smirking in a joking tone. She groaned and fell back asleep. I left and went to the store.

Danielle's P.O.V
I woke up to Brody saying 'no' over and over again. I opened my eyes to see him watching 'The Walking Dead' Lorry just died. I wrapped my arms around him smiling. He turned his neck so his face was close to mine.

"I went to the store."

"What did you get?"

He then nodded in the direction of some plastic bags. I got up and ran to the bags. There was three of them. The first one contained three faygos the second one had a whole bunch of chips. The third had candy. I took the third one then ran back to his bed. I jumped onto his bed then kissed him on the cheek. Wait. I just kissed him on the cheek. I kissed him?! He smirked at me. The blush now started appear. He then broke the silence by saying "Did you miss me when I was gone?" I shook my head no and he looked surprised.

"What? I was sleeping."

"That's not what you told me when you were sleeping." He managed to murmur under his breath. What could I of said? What if I told him my feelings for him? I then started eating my candy not paying attention to Brody. I was sitting then the bed sunk a bit. I looked over to see Brody. He was playing with his lip ring making it spin. I watched him then he looked over at me. He smiled and put his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder. I was tired. I got up and started to stretch before returning to Brody.
"Brody..Brodyyy..Brodyyyyyy." I said getting louder each time I said it.
"What princess?"

"I'm cold." I said shivering a bit. He pushed me off him so I was standing up then he stood up and took off the comforter and pushed it to the side. He sat down and grabbed my waist so I sat down. I then grabbed one of his pillows and put it on his lap. I laid down not caring if he didn't want me sleeping one him.

"Brody what are 'we'?" I asked quietly not wanting to sound weird.

"Whatever you want to be princess." He said smirking a bit. I pushed myself up so I was sitting up a bit. I grabbed him by is shirt and kissed him.