10. Chapter

Danielle P.O.V

I was speechless. I looked at him not being able to say anything. He ran his hand through his hair getting nervous. I ran out of his room down the stairs and left his house and ran into mine. I closed the door behind me and I lean against it falling to a sitting position. I remember Andy left this morning, dads on a business trip, and Mary is at a friends. That leaves me and Olivia at the house alone together for a week. They all left this morning so they could say bye to Andy. I'm all alone and all I could think about was the memories of the accident and what happened the last time it was just me and Olivia home alone. My sister is into parties, alcohol, drugs, and especially ruining my life. Of course my dad doesn't care because she is his little angel. I sit there, everything going through my mind at once. I end up worrying my self to sleep right in front of the door.

Brody's P.O.V

I told her how I felt and she ran. She ran. I get so pissed off I punch a hole in my wall right where I fixed the last hole. I don't pay attention to the pain in my hand. I just look down and see the red liquid all over my hand coming from my knuckles. The blood smell fills the room then I curse to myself, yelling in a way. I'm such a girl. I'm supposed to be Brody the 'bad boy' but, when I'm with Danielle that all changes. She would be scared to see my 'reputation' at school. 'I'm the bad boy who has girls begging at my feet, I use them then I leave them and they come back. I don't care about anyone besides my group and I always get wasted at parties looking for a new girl'. Danielle is different. She doesn't beg for me or pleads to have me. I lay on my bed I start to feel the pain then decide to go to Zach's to box.
••••••••1 hour later••••••••
I arrive to Zach's place and I go in not bothering to knock. I go to the locker room and take off my shirt and grab my boxing gloves. I wrap my hand where it's still bleeding. I put the gloves on and make my way to the boxing bag. I punch it with all my strength not holding back. Zach walks in with his gloves on and starts at the other bag.
"What's got you so pissed off?"

"Nothing." I lie, under my breath.

He looks over to me, I can tell he doesn't believe me. Thank god he doesn't push the subject. I then punch the bag so hard it breaks off the metal that was once holding it up. Then I remember me and Danielle are going to the game tomorrow with Zach and the guys. "Come to my house tonight?" I say and he nods. We put the gloves away I put on my shirt and I ran to the car. I opened the glove box and pulled out my small box of stress-relievers. I pull out my lighter and start smoking. Zach got in the car and we drove to my house. We arrived then went into my room.

Danielle's P.O.V
I wake up to my back getting slammed by the door. I get up quickly then fall due to just getting up. It's Olivia of course. I decide to run upstairs and lock my bedroom door. I lay against it. I go and get dressed in black sweatpants and a big pink shirt. I decide to sit on the balcony and just stay there. I think about what I will wear tomorrow to the game. I always have loved fashion. I rest my head on the balcony railing thinking. Then I hear someone call my name. I'm probably imagining it so I lean back and rest my head once again. I hear a whistle which I'm sure I heard I look in my room no one is in there. I look into Brody's room and there is Zach smirking while looking at my figure. Soon Brody walks out onto his balcony and pushes Zach. I feel the heat rush to my face. "We still on for tomorrow night?" Brody asks putting his hand through his hair. I giggle "yeah." Brody looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and smiles. An actual smile not a smirk a smile. Although his smirk is adorable.. No, I am not going to think of the 'bad boy' like that. Zach claps very loud and brings me back to reality. I feel the blush become even brighter . "You were checking me out huh Princess?" Brody says with his famous smirk. I roll my eyes then jump off my balcony to theirs being held by Brody to make sure I didn't fall. "My dad, brother, and younger sister are gone this week so I only have to deal with my she-devil sister." They look at eachother then back at me. "If there's are party call us up, we will be there." They say in sync. Did they know my sister? I laugh then make my way into his room and lay on his bed. Brody and Zach smirk at eachother then look at me. "What?" I ask confused they just look at me then finally Brody says something "you're in this room with the two most badass kids in school." Brody and Zach's eyebrows go up and I just look at them my jaw probably dropped to the floor. I go to run out of his room to the balcony then Brody caught me by my waist and put me over his shoulder. "I have quit a view" Brody says smirking. I just stay there then Zach walks up behind Brody so he faces me. He whispers in my ear grazing it with his lips "watch out darling." He then backs up so I can see his face again. Brody then walks downstairs with me still on his shoulder. He walks in my house without knocking then goes to the living room then slowly changes his mind when he sees my sister making out with a random guy on the couch he goes to walk up the stairs and I try to see who she was making out with. I see who it is and try to get out of Brody's grip and run. I tried pushing myself off him but his grip tightens. I start to panic, Brody notices the sets me down but holds onto my waist. Zach and Brody look at me. "What's wrong Princess?" Brody says with concern in his eyes. Olivia and him were at the end of the stairs now. I could feel my tears go down my cheeks. I run and Brody loses grip. I can't go in my room because my door is locked so I run to the bathroom. I sit in the corner and rock myself trying to calm down my tears keep falling and my breath starts to get heavy. Brody and Zach bust the door and find me. My anxiety has never been this bad. Brody crouches down right by me and puts his arms around me. I don't fight it my hands cover my face and I cry more. I look at Zach between my fingers and see his worried expression. Out of Brody's friends Zach's closest to me. I realize once I'm done panicking I will definitely have some questions to answer.

Zach's P.O.V

Danielle was just in the corner shaking and crying her heart out. You could hear her breathing, it was at a fast pace. Brody never ever treated a girl like this. You could see it in his eyes and the way he looks at her and plays around with her. She has been here for not even a week. Something about Danielle makes me feel like there are some reasons she moved and things she hasn't told anyone yet. She starts to calm after Brody held onto her and whispered to her for a good hour and a half. Danielle gets up and wraps her arms around me tightly and I wrap mine around her. "I'm s-so sor-sorry", she stuttered I felt her tearing up again. When she pulled away my shirt had tear stains which I just laughed about. I picked her door lock then walked into her room and she grabbed a pillow and hugged it an sat on her bed in the corner. I grabbed a computer chair and Brody sat on the bed by Danielle. "Can I ask why you freaked out when you saw that guy?" Brody asked as he stared at her in concern. She just stared down at her bed. "Can I at least know what's with the anxiety attacks all the time?" Brody asked. She just looked at him and he didn't ask about anything after that. He laid down on the bed so his feet would dangle and patted his lap and smirked at Danielle. She laid her head on his lap and grabbed a blanket and laid there. "Someday I-I will tell y-you guys.." She managed to say, you could tell she was still upset. Brody played with her hair until she fell asleep. "We crashing here-" I said before getting cut off. "I don't trust that guy downstairs, I'm staying here with her. You can go to my house but, I can't leave her.." He says and plays with her hair looking at her in a way I never seen him look at a girl. "Dude, you like her?" I asked with a 'I know you do don't deny it tone'. He looked up at me and just stayed like that for a second then said,
"She actually was the one who wanted to go to the football game tomorrow. One of us have to be with her at all times. I don't trust Cor-"

"Not a problem she will be safe." I reassure him with a small smile. He just looks around her room and sighs. "Try not to flip out in front of Danielle please.." Brody says staring at me now.

"Sounds like you have been with her a lot when she has these panic attacks." I say trying to change the subject.

"First day I met her she panicked, I came over and she fell asleep on me like right now." He looks down and smiles at her. She is past out and we both fall asleep slowly but surely.

Danielle's P.O.V

I wake to Brody shaking me slightly. My eyes open but, I rub them to make sure I'm fully awake. Zach is here still but in different clothes. He was wearing a dark blue shirt that was tighter so you could see his muscles and dark jeans. I look up at Brody and he is still in the same clothes and he is just smiling. I get up off of Brody and stretch. Brody gets up also and goes to my balcony and jumps to his getting his clothes. I go into my closet and grab a pair of light colored jeans and a white sweater. I go into my bathroom and change then do my makeup. I only do white eye shadow, foundation, mascara and eye liner. I leave my hair how it is, naturally wavy and walk out of my bathroom. I see Brody and Zach talking then I walk out, they automatically stop talking. Brody is wearing a beanie with a black flannel with dark jeans. Awkward silence filled the room. "Ready to go to school?" Zach says after the 5 minutes we all just stood there staring at eachother. "Um y-yeah" I stutter.