31. Chapter

Brody's P.O.V

"What the hell you need guns for?" My dads voice got quieter as the question ended.

"Someone took someone I love and-"

My dad cut me off with a loud laugh.

"You? Love someone? That's insane! Police officer can you give me a drug test? I think I may of took something. My son said he loved someone."

That's why I never talked to the piece of shit. He is crazy, an ass, and had a big mouth. I don't understand why my mom married him.

"I don't know why I'd call you anyway. You're still the same, eh? Fucking dick."

Then I hang up. I sat on the ground and held my head. I knew exactly where they took her. I guess that's where I'm going.

I pulled myself up and got into the car.

"Fuck." I hit the steering wheel. I'm going to need a extra pair of hands. So I start driving, a faster speed. Until I'm at the house. I run in and find the boys in the living room.

"Zack, get some shit together we're leaving."

"What do you mean?" He asked unsure.

"Danielle was drunk, the guys came and picked her up. They took her. So fucking hurry up so we can get to the dumb ass warehouse."

"How do you know where there going to be at?"

"I know shit. Come on."

So Zack grabbed his stuff and we ran out the door, to the truck.

...

"Okay, how are we going to get Danielle?" He asked

"Well, they will be keeping her in sight so we need to stay out of sight."

"How will we get her though?"

"I don't fucking know. I guess we'll know what to do when shit goes down."

We both get out of the car and start walking toward the warehouse.
They know I'd come for her.

"I'll go this way, you go that way." Zack nodded in confirmation.

Then we ran. The door was opened, so I slipped in. Watching everything. I saw Danielle sitting in the middle of the warehouse. With tears in her eyes and duct tape on her mouth. Her hands and feet were tied. She struggled trying to get up and she fell on her side. Then the asshole who I hated so much walked up to her. He pulled her up by the top of her dress and stared at her. The once beautiful dress was now smudged with black and was ripped far up. The dress was once flowed to her knees was not all the way up to her mid- thigh. She had pain in her eyes. He brought his hand up and slapped her cheek. Soon enough to drop her to the ground.

I about went to hit Corey in his face, when I calmed myself. I will get caught if I go. Danielle laid there helpless. Her cheek turning a shade of red and purple.

"It's hilarious how a fucking hot ass girl could be so pathetic." He smirked at her.

Then he brought his fist to her temple and she passed out.

"Corey." Preston yelled.

"What?"

"Come here."

"I want to look at Danielle a bit longer. You come over here."

Preston walked over from the dark side of the warehouse and walked over to Danielle. Corey stared at Preston as he crouched down by her.

I ran quietly behind a few boxes. Then Carl and his bodyguards walked over with him.

"How's the little bitch?" Carl asked as he pulled a cigar out of his mouth.

"Well she's not really awake right now." Corey moved her body with his foot.

I try staying calm.

"She has to be awake when Brody gets here."

"Shit, well it's too late."

"What do you mean?"

"His trucks out back." Preston stated.

Carl and Corey looked at him with big eyes. Carl gripped his pistol and nodded to his bodyguards. The guards stood where Danielle was, while Preston, Carl, and Corey started walking around the warehouse. Carl was walking my way.

As soon as I could I grabbed Carl and slammed him onto the ground. Choking him with my hands until I was sure there was no pulse. I grabbed his pocket knife and his pistol.

A cough erupted behind me. I turned to see Corey with a gun at my face.

"I've waited to do this for so long." He stated as his finger moved to the trigger.

"So have I." I pulled the trigger and shot him in the arm. He fell backwards like the overly dramatic person he is.

"By the way. Don't touch my fucking girl." Then I punched him once, twice, three times. He had a bloody nose and some bruising, maybe a broken nose.

I crawled over to Preston. He saw me and dropped his weapon.

"Here take it. Just let me go please." I shot his foot and he fell.

"You can go now." He crawled out the open door.

I stood up and shot one of the bodyguards. He fell forward. Then I went to shoot the other when I got shot at. I sat down behind the boxes. Blood came from my side. I looked down to see what had happened. It was a graze. Soon the shooting stopped and I got back up to see Zack had shot the bodyguard.

"Where did you get the gun?"

"You told me to pack some shit." He smirked.

"Get the gasoline. I will grab Danielle."

This was the final part.

Zack grabbed the gasoline and poured it everywhere in the warehouse. Once me and Danielle got out I waited for Zack to get out.

I took out a lighter and lit it. Then I threw it in the warehouse. The warmth of the flames burst and soon everything in there set on fire. We both ran to the car. I placed Danielle in the back, so Zack and I could sit up front. Then I drove to the one place I knew Danielle felt safe at. That would be our home.