23. Chapter

~Please look at picture above cx~

Brody's P.O.V

Zack and I are on our way home. The music is up and we just experienced 'shopping.' We pull up in the driveway and I grab what we bought and get out. We walk in the house and I run up the stairs and put the items in my room.

"Babe! You home?" I say loudly then I hear a loud groan. I walk around and hear the groan again and it was coming from Matts room.

"Matt stop. Brody's going to be here any second and is going to see."

I angrily opened the door. I saw Matt crouched down by Danielle. Danielle put her hood up once the door opened and I could tell she didn't want to see my face.

"H-hey Br-Brody.."

"Why are you covering your face? What did Matt have to stop?" I could tell I had a stupid grin on my face.

"What a-are you t-talking about?

"Really Danielle? We both know." I stopped in mid-sentence and pulled her hood off. There she had stitches on her cheek. They were irritated, she also had a bruise.

"Who the hell did this to you?" I asked angered. She didn't answer.

"Danielle." I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head. "Baby, please tell me."

"It was Preston.."

I put my hands over my neck and paced around the room.

"What happened?" I asked calmly.

"I was walking and got to school everyone stared, I ran into Preston. Blah Blah I slapped him, I hid, came out and stood on the stairs he pushed me and started beating the shit out of me. It's not a big deal..." She trailed off.

"Danielle it is a big deal. He is abusing you. He's been doing this for years. You can't just tolerate it."

She stood up and got in front of me.

"I'm fine. I'm fine, okay." She cupped my face and looked me in the eyes. I knew she wasn't okay.

Matt got up and moved bags into his closet. Danielle started to blush a bit. What was going on?

Matt left the room.

"Let's go in your room." She said with a smile.

"Can't do that." I said with a smirk. She looked confused. Then changed the subject.

"When are we going to go out to eat?"

"You hungry?"

As she went to say no her stomach growled. I looked at her and my hands made their way to her waist.

"Your stomach says different."

She started to blush again.

"Go get dressed then we'll go."

"Where are we going sir'?"

"Sir? I'm not that old." I said with a laugh. I gave her a quick kiss then ran to my room to get ready.

Danielle's P.O.V

I stayed in Matts room. I went into his closet and got my outfit out.
Thank god earlier I grabbed my curling wand in his room.

...

My hair now had loose curls. I now started on my makeup. I went light on some blue eye shadow. I put on mascara and did winged eyeliner. I also did a tiny bit of lip gloss. I put on my pantyhose to cover my memories and put on my dress.